BREAKING NEWS: Kamala Harris to outline Tangibles for Black Men next week

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
What can the Feds do specifically for black men? I’m for criminal justice reform but that would only have an effect on federal charges.

I think she wants to pass something regarding degrees and federal jobs, which benefits everybody without a degree.

I really can’t think of something specific the Feds can do for black men. I guess men just want to be heard and acknowledge. Black men want their balls rubbed and to be said, they are special.

Unless it’s a tax break specific to FBA men or tax credit, what are we talking about? Should black men get first dibs on all federal jobs? It’s complicated.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
We barely support the Black lobbying orgs we already have. :mjtf:

That's kinda what Black Lives Matter, the NAACP, SLPC, CBC, and the Divine Nine were/are supposed to be for, but we say "fukk them" because they're "uppity" or don't get everything exactly right.
They are bought and paid for and not really grassroots. This time it will different... ideally

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
What can the Feds do specifically for black men? I’m for criminal justice reform but that would only have an effect on federal charges.

I think she wants to pass something regarding degrees and federal jobs, which benefits everybody without a degree.

I really can’t think of something specific the Feds can do for black men. I guess men just want to be heard and acknowledge. Black men want their balls rubbed and to be said, they are special.

Unless it’s a tax break specific to FBA men or tax credit, what are we talking about? Should black men get first dibs on all federal jobs? It’s complicated.
Then she ain't gonna do shyt like she said in 2019

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
"I'm not gonna sit here and say I am specifically gonna do anything for black people....NO..."

I'm going to assume that you don't know what she actually said because you've been manipulated by liars like Chicago. Here is her actual quote:

"The reality also is this: Any policy that will benefit Black people will benefit all of society. Let's be clear about that. Let's really be clear about that. So I'm not going to sit here and say I'm going to do something that's only gonna benefit Black people. No! Cause whatever benefits that black family will benefit that community and society as a whole and the country."

She said the exact OPPOSITE of what you claimed.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Them policies gonna be weak at best. Reparations is what we need most to play catch up. We can start our own jobs with a cash check.

We can build our own with a cash check.

We can get our own police with a cash check.

We can form our own AIPAC with a cash check.

They know this and that's why we won't get it.

Explain to the coli how a president can dleiver reparations. how does that process play out

Just curious

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Why she didn't do this in the beginning

shyt is so fake now. Lol smh

She all over the place

The hell you wait this late in the game to address black men

FOH man

She just made some shyt up at that, throwing shyt at the wall. Prolly another one of her outlandish ass policy

See yall, I met with yall so vote for me

FOH Indian woman

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They are bought and paid for and not really grassroots. This time it will different... ideally

You can't be serious. :gucci:

You really don't think each of these organizations didn't say the exact same fücking thing when they were formed?
g5MhxmX.png

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I'm going to assume that you don't know what she actually said because you've been manipulated by liars like Chicago. Here is her actual quote:

"The reality also is this: Any policy that will benefit Black people will benefit all of society. Let's be clear about that. Let's really be clear about that. So I'm not going to sit here and say I'm going to do something that's only gonna benefit Black people. No! Cause whatever benefits that black family will benefit that community and society as a whole and the country."

She said the exact OPPOSITE of what you claimed.

And then she said what about reparations?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
AIPAC spent $15 million on getting Jamaal Bowman out of office alone, and that was just one guy.

Another $8 million to get Cori Bush out.
You’re talking about super pacs that aipac was part of. It was combined money from multiple pacs. You gotta do your research.