Breaking news: Helicopter Carrying Iran’s President Crashed and is missing (Edit: Iran President Ebrahim Raisi dead at age 63)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
helicopter crashes in bad weather and you automatically blame Israel

:laff:

Of course, considering all the assassinations and their overall scumbag nature it’s a natural assumption for people. They really are elite pieces of shyt despite you cheerleading for them.

But even they can’t pull a move like this off. :ehh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Of course, considering all the assassinations and their overall scumbag nature it’s a natural assumption for people. They really are elite pieces of shyt despite you cheerleading for them.

But even they can’t pull a move like this off. :ehh:

How many hours do you think are on that Huey's airframe? Flying in fog, rain, and mountains for good measure. You have common sense try to use it. You're starting to sound like thekingsmen 2.0

Ehh assassinating a world leader is a bit much. Could've just as been as likely an internal matter if sabotage is really the case.

Ultimately I think it comes down to poor decision making and Iran's terrible air safety record.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
How many hours do you think are on that Huey's airframe? Flying in fog, rain, and mountains for good measure. You have common sense try to use it. You're starting to sound like thekingsmen 2.0

Ehh assassinating a world leader is a bit much. Could've just as been as likely an internal matter if sabotage is really the case.

Ultimately I think it comes down to poor decision making and Iran's terrible air safety record.

Most of my comments were prior to getting more details and as soon as I got that I used that sturdy common sense of mine but thanks for the suggestion breh.

Interesting how I can get new information and change my stance while some people can have information smack them in the face and still act oblivious to shyt. Funny.

To your other point that’s also a possibility, it could be a political rival if it was an attempt on his life. But this just sounds like they were flying in terrible weather conditions.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does HL support radical islamic dictators now? i can't keep up

hopefully this leads to less women beaten to death, for the crime of showing their hair in iran

@Pull Out The Tampon thoughts?

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

hopefully this leads to less women beaten to death, for the crime of showing their hair

@Pull Out The Tampon thoughts?
mfs IRL have been like ":jbhmm:maybe putin isn't as bad as they say he is" s2g, we live in strange times

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I get helis are very convenient means of transport but there's something about them that I hate compared to planes.

The fate of Raissi doesnt look good, not sure there are many cases of crash survivals
They are only good for short distances and flying in clear weather at about 1000ft or under… That’s it

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Israel and the US clearly trying to install a new heir to the ayotolla that will be aligned with our agenda so we will be able to have influence in that region...
It's obvious and textbook at this point...the bad weather is the coincidence that makes it seem like no foul play...
:patrice:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Israel and the US clearly trying to install a new heir to the ayotolla that will be aligned with our agenda so we will be able to have influence in that region...
It's obvious and textbook at this point...the bad weather is the coincidence that makes it seem like no foul play...
That was the first thing i thought too

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

No, it's just a wave @88m3 has been on for his entire posting career. He realizes he can't rate in actual debates, so instead he just vaguely makes shyt up, attributes it to "HL" or "HL all stars" without quoting anything or tagging anyone, and hopes it flies under the radar. He has hundreds of posts like that going all the way back to the start of the forum.