Breaking news: Helicopter Carrying Iran’s President Crashed and is missing (Edit: Iran President Ebrahim Raisi dead at age 63)

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Waiting for confirmations but this could be impactful in the ME.

Also the idea of "Karma" being on a precise and convenient schedule is something that even non-conspiracy theorist have to question.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No, it's just a wave @88m3 has been on for his entire posting career. He realizes he can't rate in actual debates, so instead he just vaguely makes shyt up, attributes it to "HL" or "HL all stars" without quoting anything or tagging anyone, and hopes it flies under the radar. He has hundreds of posts like that going all the way back to the start of the forum.

What's there even to debate about in here the merits of the Iranian government? You're welcome to take that position if you want I guess.

Are you seriously upset that I said wait for more information before attributing an assassination to Israel?

:heh:

Again you share histories without even looking at what they show

:dead:

edit: on the bright side you've helped me find some old HL gems

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What's there even to debate about in here the merits of the Iranian government? You're welcome to take that position if you want I guess.

Notice how @88m3 immediately deflects with lies. NO ONE was debating the merits of the Iranian government. This is the actual debate:

what a loss

hl will likely be torn on his progressive bonafides like throwing acid in little girls faces, beating, and raping them to death

does HL support radical islamic dictators now? i can't keep up

No, it's just a wave @88m3 has been on for his entire posting career. He realizes he can't rate in actual debates, so instead he just vaguely makes shyt up, attributes it to "HL" or "HL all stars" without quoting anything or tagging anyone, and hopes it flies under the radar.

You couldn't defend the fact that you completely made up your claim about "HL will likely be torn on his progressive bonafides". So you deflect to something else that we weren't even talking about.

Are you seriously upset that I said wait for more information before attributing an assassination to Israel?

Oh, look, lying by trying to pretend I was talking about something else when you full well know I didn't. You're a full-on bullshyt artist.

Again you share histories without even looking at what they show

:dead:

There are dozens of examples in those links of you doing EXACTLY what you're doing now - randomly accusing "HL" of doing something without even specifying the actual people you're talking about or what they said.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Waiting for confirmations but this could be impactful in the ME.

Also the idea of "Karma" being on a precise and convenient schedule is something that even non-conspiracy theorist have to question.
For someone always in fukkery, it’s more likely to be convenient than not :mjgrin:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I get helis are very convenient means of transport but there's something about them that I hate compared to planes.

The fate of Raissi doesnt look good, not sure there are many cases of crash survivals
legit it be more helo crashes than airplanes. not even a couple of months ago, a marine helo crashed on the way back to cali. fukkin sad

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Well, about to be more turbulence in Iran/ME for the next weeks-months:wow:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Notice how @88m3 immediately deflects with lies. NO ONE was debating the merits of the Iranian government. This is the actual debate:

You couldn't defend the fact that you completely made up your claim about "HL will likely be torn on his progressive bonafides". So you deflect to something else that we weren't even talking about.

Oh, look, lying by trying to pretend I was talking about something else when you full well know I didn't. You're a full-on bullshyt artist.

There are dozens of examples in those links of you doing EXACTLY what you're doing now - randomly accusing "HL" of doing something without even specifying the actual people you're talking about or what they said.

You said I can't debate, I asked you what there is to even debate about in here, and welcomed you to debate the merits if the Iranian regime if you chose.

This forum is overrun with people defending the Iranian government and "West Bad" bullshyt. You're really going to deny that? That is crazy.

WWIII, The Jews Did This, and etc... right on the first page

Looks like I was using it mostly as prompt so I don't get what your point is

I won't be shedding any tears over their President and Foreign Minister. RIP to the pilots and probably their families.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You said I can't debate, I asked you what there is to even debate about in here, and welcomed you to debate the merits if the Iranian regime if you chose.

You claimed that HL would be "be torn on his progressive bonafides ", and I said you were full of shyt and just use "HL" in that way repeatedly without actually naming people or quoting any proof of such sentiments. And you've tried to deflect from that accusation 3 times now.

We're 40 posts in without a single person praising his "progressive bonafides", nor have you been able to quote a single HL poster doing that anywhere else.

I don't believe you're too dumb to read what I was saying, so it's obvious you're purposely avoiding the topic and trying to move the goalposts.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ وَٱلْفُلْكَ تَجْرِى فِى ٱلْبَحْرِ بِأَمْرِهِۦ وَيُمْسِكُ ٱلسَّمَآءَ أَن تَقَعَ عَلَى ٱلْأَرْضِ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِۦٓ ۗ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ بِٱلنَّاسِ لَرَءُوفٌۭ

:cook:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
من المحتمل أن يكون ممزقًا بأفكاره التقدمية مثل رمي الحمض على وجوه الفتيات الصغيرات وضربهن واغتصابهن حتى الموت.

ذَاكَ كَانَ قَتَّالاً لِلنَّاسِ مِنَ الْبَدْءِ وَلَمْ يَثْبُتْ فِي الْحَقِّ لأَنَّهُ لَيْسَ فِيهِ حَقٌّ. مَتَى تَكَلَّمَ بِالْكَذِبِ فَإِنَّمَا يَتَكَلَّمُ مِمَّا لَهُ لأَنَّهُ كَذَّابٌ وَأَبُو الْكَذَّابِ.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Israel and the US clearly trying to install a new heir to the ayotolla that will be aligned with our agenda so we will be able to have influence in that region...
It's obvious and textbook at this point...the bad weather is the coincidence that makes it seem like no foul play...
:patrice:

I was thinking about this, as the US is trying to get a 3-way deal that involves Saudis-Israel having talks, a path to a Palestinian State and some stuff for the US. Maybe this person wouldn't be down with this plan.