🚨🚨BREAKING NEWS🚨🚨 ESPN NBA Insider Adrian Wojnarowski AKA WOJ announces his retirement from the News industry to become a General Manager.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
We won the war

Fukk that Indian fakkit.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I don’t get the appeal of being a news reporter like Woj and Shams. A job like that would make me miserable having to rely on people to give me info and being the first one to break it. You can’t turn your phone off unless you’re rebooting or doing a software update. I’m good:dead:

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
That insider ish is dead..Shams included

When the last time you heard accurate news days or weeks before it came to fruition and somebody put they’re name on it and stood on it.

Breaking news now is just being to first to announce it a hr before the team officially confirms it.

Smart move by Woj…He saw the writing on the wall

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The stanning for Shams in here has always been hilarious to me :mjlol:

I'm :dead: at Woj being petty by letting Sheffter, the NFL guy at ESPN, "break" these news instead of letting one of NBA people at ESPN do it. Fat elephant CAC and Ramona Shelburne have to despise Woj :laff: he had to be impossible to work with and there's always been stories about him keeping people down so he didn't lose the n°1 spot.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
GOAT WOJ moment was when he was still with... yahoo was it? and either draft night or the first day of free agency he damn near pioneered using twitter to deliver breaking news.

ESPN was in shambles bc they couldn't keep up while WOJ was rapid firing breaking news after breaking news :mjlol:

It was innovation in real time, we were all like :ohhh:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
GOAT WOJ moment was when he was still with... yahoo was it? and either draft night or the first day of free agency he basically pioneered using twitter to deliver breaking news.

ESPN was in shambles bc they couldn't keep up while WOJ was rapid firing breaking news after breaking news :mjlol:

He announced all the draft picks. ESPN signed him like a year later.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
GOAT WOJ moment was when he was still with... yahoo was it? and either draft night or the first day of free agency he damn near pioneered using twitter to deliver breaking news.

There was 1 draft he was like 2 or 3 picks ahead of the broadcast :laff:

Didn't the NBA have to step in to avoid him (don't remember if Shams was breaking news at that point) from ruining the broadcast :mjlol: