🚨🚨BREAKING NEWS🚨🚨 ESPN NBA Insider Adrian Wojnarowski AKA WOJ announces his retirement from the News industry to become a General Manager.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We won the war

I won the war
mcrJgb-W_400x400.jpeg

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk though he getting out the game because he knows the second apron about to have a lot of these teams paralyzed and there gonna be a lot less scoops to go around

:sas2:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk though he getting out the game because he knows the second apron about to have a lot of these teams paralyzed and there gonna be a lot less scoops to go around

:sas2:
Shams day to day life sounds absolutely terrible, he seemingly has no life and he's what, early 30s?

Charania drinks only two cups a day but exudes caffeination; his legs shook constantly under the table, and I lost track of how often he reached for his phone, which had 125 unheard voice-mails, 72,443 unread emails, and an unceasing stream of texts, many of which he responded to as they came in. He averages 18 hours of screen time a day and was proud of how far that number had dipped on a recent vacation to Portugal with his family, even if he had continued tweeting minor news — “Skal Labissiere has agreed to a partially guaranteed one-year deal with the Sacramento Kings” — throughout the weeklong trip. “I prefer the poolside sit-and-do-nothing vacation, so I can still be on my phone as constant as I wanna be,” Charania said. “But did it get to, like, 14 hours? Yes. Did it get to, like, 12 or 13 hours some days? Yes. I think that’s a win.”

Charania estimates that he sends more than 500 texts, calls, and emails a day. “My mind is consumed by, What can I do today to get information that I didn’t have yesterday? ” he told me. “It consumes everything I do.”

He goes on dates but doesn’t understand how his colleagues with spouses or children manage to do their jobs.

He made the freshman team at New Trier High School but was cut the following year. (Charania still plays but stopped for six months after missing an urgent tip about the Boston Celtics potentially firing then-coach Ime Udoka during a pickup game last year.)

Can't imagine doing that shyt at 55 with a wife and kids like Woj has been doing.