🚨🚨BREAKING NEWS🚨🚨 ESPN NBA Insider Adrian Wojnarowski AKA WOJ announces his retirement from the News industry to become a General Manager.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Dudes really cheering for a fukking journalist. I'm over here wondering when it became cool to stan reporters :dahell:
A journalist an actual journalist? should be respected. But I wouldn't call woj last profession journalism

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
People talking like this is some sort of W for Shams...

That dude whole life is looking at every text message he gets listening to every voicemail he gets taking every call he gets anytime anywhere. He done told you multiple times he a robot with no life whatsoever.

Woj about to have his feet kicked up in an office signing off on 10 papers a year making just as much if not way more than whatever sham makes to get 5 hours of sleep or less 340 days out of the year living out of hotels half the year.

It's called a "Woj-Bomb"

It's called a Sham...what?

Exactly...

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dudes really cheering for a fukking journalist. I'm over here wondering when it became cool to stan reporters :dahell:
The Coli's always had a weird obsession with making everything into stan wars. Woj vs Shams is a funny meme but we've got people actively cheering one guy over the other :dead:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I have a hard time balancing my personal and business cell phones. At one point had a work, business and personal phone. 3 was too much so just added all my work stuff to my personal phone to keep it at 2. I can't imagine them having 8-12 phones going off at all hours of the day like these guys be doing :pachaha:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Dayum, it's becoming the end of the era for NBA media :mjcry: a lot of likable faces/voices are either leaving or getting forced out, and the sad part is that we're getting commentary that isn't up to par.

This NBA season gonna feel different.