BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
the "losttribe" "blackking" usernames don't hide your identity with these MAGA tears you crying right now :laff:

standing out like a cac on a dancefloor :mjlol:

There a lot of conspiracy theory israelites who share a lot of some BS trump supporters do, been seeing 5g bullshyt circulating heavy cuz of it..

i’d get a bunch on fb adding me and would see they’re sharing “paid/crisis actor” BS and claiming Michelle Obama is a man.. had delete them whenever i see that BS pop up

right wing conspiracies go far and wide

Daps
Im going to shoot you- is a threat.
Smh
Trump clowning on twitter and saying dumb shyt isnt a threat.
Multiple pages have been shut down due to conspiracy theories.
Others like Minister Farrakahn were shut down for uplifting black people. Banned.
Millions of others are deleted or suspended daily for irritating one of the protected groups or agendas.

Its censorship. However it is a private company so they can do as they please. But its definitely censorship.

Farrakhan is still on twitter, you dumb cac:russ:

calh45

Cal
Daps
There a lot of conspiracy theory israelites who share a lot of some BS trump supporters do, been seeing 5g bullshyt circulating heavy cuz of it..

i’d get a bunch on fb adding me and would see they’re sharing “paid/crisis actor” BS and claiming Michelle Obama is a man.. had delete them whenever i see that BS pop up

right wing conspiracies go far and wide

It's hilarious that every platform on the planet can ban any person they want, including here, but it happens to the guy who is alright with cops killing black folks and inciting a coup then all of a sudden it's some sort of problem.

The self realization that they know they do the same inflammatory type lies just to win arguments and start shyt is what they're worried about. That's why Trump got kicked off of everything. Just straight up lies with no proof to con people into tearing down some shyt. That's what them Tariq types are scared of. They're trying to do the same hustle for attention except with black folks and now they're in danger for it. Liars that know they be lying are the only ones concerned.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Im going to shoot you- is a threat.
Smh
Trump clowning on twitter and saying dumb shyt isnt a threat.
Multiple pages have been shut down due to conspiracy theories.
Others like Minister Farrakahn were shut down for uplifting black people. Banned.
Millions of others are deleted or suspended daily for irritating one of the protected groups or agendas.

Its censorship. However it is a private company so they can do as they please. But its definitely censorship.
Not a threat? Are you high? were you not paying attention last week? Come on breh he is inciting violence

Daps
Undercover cacs suffering on coli today.

Its right wing d day and they cant hide their pain

"Its c-c-c-c-c-crazy how people support censorship :mjcry:"

full

:mjgrin: you love to see it

MAGAset is coming apart at the scenes. What a lovely day :wow:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Gerard Butler is gonna get like $30 million to make this movie :whew:
One day, when the Trump movie is released, whether it's in theaters or in home streaming platforms, people will watch and I hope they will look at their children, their friends, or they will sit there and think to themselves, "Holy shyt. I actually lived through this." and shake their heads in disbelief.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
One day, when the Trump movie is released, whether it's in theaters or in home streaming platforms, people will watch and I hope they will look at their children, their friends, or they will think to themselves, "Holy shyt. I actually lived through this."

In reality it should be a series with like three seasons and 30 episodes. The series won't do it justice though.. I'm amazed every time I turn on the TV and I'm reminded this all really happened. :francis: