BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Most countries would hang a deposed president for attempting a coup.

They simply banned his twitter account and y'all crying like bytches :dead:
Youre so ignorant it's sad.
In Most countries the leadership would be ousted and the government would be flipped for pulling half the bs the usa does.

And... internet censorship and privacy rights are a Proven slippery slope, i dont have time to educate you on why this issue is beyond Trump

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Undercover cacs suffering on coli today.

Its right wing d day and they cant hide their pain

"Its c-c-c-c-c-crazy how people support censorship :mjcry:"

full

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
nikka that's the President of the United States. We don't need to see/read every conspiracy theory or lie that pops in his head. We don't need to see every stupid nickname he gives to someone that opposes him.

Then his stupid ass encouraged all these other dumb fukks to leave their trailers to right the wrong against him
Who cares about Trump?
He is a billionaire white man who could call a press conference if he likes.
However, the internet censorship is already out of control in the us, especially on social media...
Yall all excited about this white man cuz nikkas were crybabies about his comments or whatever he talks about.
I dont see his post normally and i dont have Twitter but i know this isn't a good thing

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
It's wild how much people support censorship
Breh internet/communications avenues have had Terms of Service since AOL chat rooms. It's illegal to pick up a landline phone and make terrorist threats. Free speech is free speech, but at no point is inciting violence covered under that, and there's no artistic merit to the bullshyt he tweets either. Quit trying to be an edgy contrary ass nikka.

Last edited:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Youre so ignorant it's sad.
In Most countries the leadership would be ousted and the government would be flipped for pulling half the bs the usa does.

And... internet censorship and privacy rights are a Proven slippery slope, i dont have time to educate you on why this issue is beyond Trump
the "losttribe" "blackking" usernames don't hide your identity with these MAGA tears you crying right now :laff:

standing out like a cac on a dancefloor :mjlol:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Undercover cacs suffering on coli today.

Its right wing d day and they cant hide their pain

"Its c-c-c-c-c-crazy how people support censorship :mjcry:"

full
They we're shutting down social media pages of those who they thought we're conspiracy theorists years ago. Then so called black identity extremists. They eliminate post that talk against gay agendas or goos. All social sites police black narratives (unless it goes along w the sambo mammy talk yall are on).
Millions of black social media users complain monthly. Nobody needs to be an undercover cac because madd people in general, of all races previously push back against this sort of thing, but these days its different. Cuz people don't like what he says, its an issue?
nikkas act like free speech is bs. Its the same idea the police use on nikkas in my city... claiming their conspired when there is no real proof they asked anyone or told anyone to do anything.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Its a private corporation with a TOS you dumb ass. Can you scream fire in a movie theatre? Can you walk up to a cop and say I am going to fukking shoot you? No? That is censorship according to you
Im going to shoot you- is a threat.
Smh
Trump clowning on twitter and saying dumb shyt isnt a threat.
Multiple pages have been shut down due to conspiracy theories.
Others like Minister Farrakahn were shut down for uplifting black people. Banned.
Millions of others are deleted or suspended daily for irritating one of the protected groups or agendas.

Its censorship. However it is a private company so they can do as they please. But its definitely censorship.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Brehs care more about white ideas than actual lives

shyt is crazy

nikka that's the President of the United States. We don't need to see/read every conspiracy theory or lie that pops in his head. We don't need to see every stupid nickname he gives to someone that opposes him.

Then his stupid ass encouraged all these other dumb fukks to leave their trailers to right the wrong against him

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:hubie:you're water carrying for people who won't utter a fukking peep when our shyt get shut down, but you do it for them.

couldn't be me.

They we're shutting down social media pages of those who they thought we're conspiracy theorists years ago. Then so called black identity extremists. They eliminate post that talk against gay agendas or goos. All social sites police black narratives (unless it goes along w the sambo mammy talk yall are on).
Millions of black social media users complain monthly. Nobody needs to be an undercover cac because madd people in general, of all races previously push back against this sort of thing, but these days its different. Cuz people don't like what he says, its an issue?
nikkas act like free speech is bs. Its the same idea the police use on nikkas in my city... claiming their conspired when there is no real proof they asked anyone or told anyone to do anything.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
the "losttribe" "blackking" usernames don't hide your identity with these MAGA tears you crying right now :laff:

standing out like a cac on a dancefloor :mjlol:
Im wondering if yall are new to the site if you think im a cac. I was on sohh and here with my pic and madd posters knew me irl. I just have posted much in 5 or 5 yrs.

The whole reason i switch names is because my blackking was banned here... due to censorship. Not for Maga stuff but for so called extreme black topics.
Idk that much about maga or those Rednecks, ut i do know that... it doesn't matter what people say.
How can you be happy that people are banned for dissing the so called gay agenda. Or for example, you can get reported for calling someone a white devil... but we can say nikka all day on every social site.
I don't agree w any of it.
Im sure there is a point you all are trying to make that goes beyond saying maga.