BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Im going to shoot you- is a threat.
Smh
Trump clowning on twitter and saying dumb shyt isnt a threat.
Multiple pages have been shut down due to conspiracy theories.
Others like Minister Farrakahn were shut down for uplifting black people. Banned.
Millions of others are deleted or suspended daily for irritating one of the protected groups or agendas.

Its censorship. However it is a private company so they can do as they please. But its definitely censorship.
Every conspiracy theory he's tweeted since he lost has been debunked. And he still continues to spread lies and hysteria.

Now ask yourself what his actions led to or could have led to? Shutting him up is a matter of national security at this point.

So take this shyt over to parler while you still can bytch. :mjlol:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
:hubie:you're water carrying for people who won't utter a fukking peep when our shyt get shut down, but you do it for them.

couldn't be me.
You think its about them.

You can't see the forest from the trees.
Who do you think gets monitored and censored the most in America.
Trump is gone in a few days.
Black Americans arent banned or restricted for being democratic party pawns or pushing goofy shyt , but we are for madd stuff .
nikkas were literally getting arrested a few years ago over a newly created black identity thing, arresting w no case and no charge. nikkas sitting in jail over talking black revolution.
Is my point. But imma let yall goofies be happy over one cracker getting deleted when literally all of them are devils.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Every conspiracy theory he's tweeted since he lost has been debunked. And he still continues to spread lies and hysteria.

Now ask yourself what his actions led to or could have led to? Shutting him up is a matter of national security at this point.

:ohhh::ohhh:
What type of nikkas are yall?

National security? He'll be gone in a few days but you sambos will still be here lol.

This is a white on white issue. Who gives af if he is being goofy on Twitter. What brand of black men (i assume) are so concerned about the capital bldg of a nation that shyts all over the majority of us systemically?

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:russell:

You think its about them.

You can't see the forest from the trees.
Who do you think gets monitored and censored the most in America.
Trump is gone in a few days.
Black Americans arent banned or restricted for being democratic party pawns or pushing goofy shyt , but we are for madd stuff .
nikkas were literally getting arrested a few years ago over a newly created black identity thing, arresting w no case and no charge. nikkas sitting in jail over talking black revolution.
Is my point. But imma let yall goofies be happy over one cracker getting deleted when literally all of them are devils.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's wild how much people support censorship
It be the same people saying shyt like this that was kekeing when Trump got elected.

Was in the "lol democrats" phase of Tariq parroting when Trump helped give these companies such power

Was talking dont vote bullshyt when black people voted in record numbers irl :umad:

And now this. Crying along with Trump and the MAGAs over some the blowback they created

I would have hoped that break from the forum would let you rethink your biases and critical thinking but instead all you did was just space out your bad takes

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
:ohhh::ohhh:
What type of nikkas are yall?

National security? He'll be gone in a few days but you sambos will still be here lol.

This is a white on white issue. Who gives af if he is being goofy on Twitter. What brand of black men (i assume) are so concerned about the capital bldg of a nation that shyts all over the majority of us systemically?
The rapid spread of white supremacy isn't a black issue to you?

You being a cac or a c00n does not make a difference to me. You outed yourself either way

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
The rapid spread of white supremacy isn't a black issue to you?

You being a cac or a c00n does not make a difference to me. You outed yourself either way
A c00n is the one who thinks some white man is better than another. Trump is a racist. Biden is a racist. Trumps tweets vs the New Jim Crow.
Pick your poison, but
The point is white Supremacy is already spread...its out.. with schools police economics, sure it took on a new mask of rallies and twitter but its not decreasing or increasing.. its just what it is and Blind sambos, like yourselves, can't see it.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Youre so ignorant it's sad.
In Most countries the leadership would be ousted and the government would be flipped for pulling half the bs the usa does.

And... internet censorship and privacy rights are a Proven slippery slope, i dont have time to educate you on why this issue is beyond Trump
People used the same arguments when it came time to deplatform Milo and Alex Jones. :camby:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Yup This dude would have prob let Charles Manson walk free because he didn’t murder anyone with his own hands

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
What’s the over/under on how long until Melania leaves orange man? She may have to give him a pacifier to shut him up tonight.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Nikka really thought he was the CAC Killa Cam out here
670db8b0513ac1693244077a6d873c8b.450x300x45.gif

Then they logged his ass out permanently:mjlol:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is dangerous yeah you don’t like Trump. But don’t think this won’t be used on people you like