BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I’ve had enough of seeing the takes of Jrue being better than Dame somehow. I’ve never seen a player get so much hype out of nowhere like Holiday. You’d think dudes Scottie Pippen.

He’s a nice player but he’s NOT Dame. The idea Holiday is better then a top 75-100 player of all time is absurd

I’m not even the biggest Dame fan I don’t think he was ever good enough to be the best player on a title team but now he doesn’t have to be.

Yeah they lose some on defense but they also gain a generational scorer to go with Giannis. Good luck stopping that
I may have missed it but I won't think anyone is saying Jrue is better than Dame. I think the argument is that Jrue is a better fit on the Bucks than Dame is. I don't agree with that because I think what Dame can bring offensively is probably more valuable to what Jrue brings defensively for this team.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don’t know why Dame is surprised the Blazers shut the door on his return. You demanded a trade and then your agent was actively dissuading 29 teams from pursuing you so you could force one destination. he thought he could just walk back to Portland after that?
Man was posting videos of him with Welcome to Miami blasting in the background then went :picard: when he tried to come back and they said nah.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

A whole rally is pretty wild

It's just gotta be awkward knowing he screamed from the mountaintop that he wanted to be somewhere else

It's like when you parents dropping you off to ya cousin crib for the weekend and you really don't rock with them like that, you just kinda there with the :francis: face

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
It's just gotta be awkward knowing he screamed from the mountaintop that he wanted to be somewhere else

It's like when you parents dropping you off to ya cousin crib for the weekend and you really don't rock with them like that, you just kinda there with the :francis: face
He can visit Miami 4 times a season now instead of two im sure he’ll be fine

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:

jAv5RC5.jpg

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

If he's still mad then he's an idiot. He just got traded to a team with top 5 player in the league. And they still kept Brook Lopez, Middleton.

If he's truly a baller he should be happy as hell. Giannis commands double team from the opponents. Dame never had a teammate like that, with all due respect to prime Aldridge.

That is some Kobe and Shaq duo, just a little worse. But great enough to legitimately fight for a championship.