BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This version of Jrue ain’t gonna net Cronin what he’s looking for in terms of picks. This was definitely a spite move. Especially after seeing Jrue get torched by Jimmy last year. The Herro slander is quite funny, considering they got an aging guard in holiday who doesn’t fit in with the youth movement they’re trying to build. :mjlol:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
images

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People keep mentioning what the Blazers can get for Jrue do realize that he’ll be due an extension wherever he gets traded to assuming he doesn’t retire as he has an opt out after this upcoming season.

He’s likely looking for a multi-year extension and not just be a rental.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
People keep mentioning what the Blazers can get for Jrue do realize that he’ll be due an extension wherever he gets traded to assuming he doesn’t retire as he has an opt out after this upcoming season.

He’s likely looking for a multi-year extension and not just be a rental.
Yeah I think as far as picks are concerned only one first-rounder is what they'll get.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So how exactly 1is this not running from the grind :patrice: ? They won within the last 3 years and were still a threat in the playoffs this year.....

Dame was causing scenes about he won't go somewhere where winning is guaranteed and whatnot. So what the fukk you call this :dahell:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
When did we become so caught up on defense? The #1 seed last year, been at or near the top of the East for the last 5 years Bucks just flipped Jrue Holiday for Dame and we got people questioning this move for Milwaukee? :wtf:
Especially after jimmy literally beat them by himself. Obviously that defense not that valuable