BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
People keep mentioning what the Blazers can get for Jrue do realize that he’ll be due an extension wherever he gets traded to assuming he doesn’t retire as he has an opt out after this upcoming season.

He’s likely looking for a multi-year extension and not just be a rental.
34 year old Jrue Holiday isn't going to command a huge extension.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
34 year old Jrue Holiday isn't going to command a huge extension.
The years are more so going to the issue rather than actual dollar amount.

I still don’t see a team giving up multiple first round picks without some long term security with him.

In a perfect world, he’d opt in to the last year, but I doubt he’d do that if he could get longer on the open market.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For Dame sake he better hope Giannis being Injured is the reason they don’t win it all.

Any fan with common sense doesn’t put him with the Curry/IT/Magic types.

Losing with Milwaukee will be the final nail
Yeah I think Giannis injury is worse than he's letting on and wanted to use the FO as an excuse to bail. FO tested his bluff by giving him a top 75 all time player. Now Giannis has no excuses to lose

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The years are more so going to the issue rather than actual dollar amount.

I still don’t see a team giving up multiple first round picks without some long term security with him.

In a perfect world, he’d opt in to the last year, but I doubt he’d do that if he could get longer on the open market.
If they get one pick and/or a young player, that's a win. Chris Paul with Kuminga and/or Moody makes a lot of sense for both teams.

Mavs could offer THJ, Kleber and an unprotected first plus whatever seconds they have. Maybe throw in Hardy as well.

The Pels could offer Brandon Ingram straight up for Jrue. That would be really interesting.