BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I would love for the Celtics to get Jrue but with his salary the deal would have to be Brogdon + either Horford or Time Lord, don’t know if adding him is worth having only two playable bigs

@GOAT @UpAndComing @Eric Brooks

we need this fukker KP to be healthy. Other than that I'm mostly fine with the roster. White/Brogdon is capable

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Not a Heat fan. There's a tweet in here stating Miami was offering three first and two swaps. Doesn't matter now tho so no need to be upset.

Im.not upset at all lol.

I'm jus reading thru the narrative the Heats creating as to us (Blazers) being petty.
I think most of us in here.. if we had to pick between Herro and Jrue it's probably 60/40 Jrue. And on top of that think about who would u be able to then trade easier..
I wish we got MORE.. but I'm ok with this

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Bucks definitely winning the title this year.

They are easily the heaviest favorite in the east. Bucks nuggets finals
How is it definitely? The Bucks lost their best perimeter defenders with Allen and Holiday. Can Middleton stay healthy?

We have seen this situation before where a big 3 is formed and first season they fall short. Also note they have a first year coach.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
How is it definitely? The Bucks lost their best perimeter defenders with Allen and Holiday. Can Middleton stay healthy?

We have seen this situation before where a big 3 is formed and first season they fall short. Also note they have a first year coach.
Sixers stayed the same
Celtics traded smart, got Kristaps, they slightly improved
Heat lost depth and got worse

I don’t see the other eastern teams matching the bucks offensively

They always can get help On defense, getting elite star scorers like dame is hard.