BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Herro is a bigger asset than Jrue. 23 and on a deal before the massive cap spike. Jrue is on the downside and said he's retiring after this contract. What are you going to move him for? Portland traded Dame for Jrue and pick swaps. No matter how you feel about Miami, that is fukking WILD.
No he’s not

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Herro is a bigger asset than Jrue. 23 and on a deal before the massive cap spike. Jrue is on the downside and said he's retiring after this contract. What are you going to move him for? Portland traded Dame for Jrue and pick swaps. No matter how you feel about Miami, that is fukking WILD.
nikka what!

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
stages-of-grief-1024x1024.jpg

Stage 1
This was everyone on the Dan LeBatard show today :russ:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ok, but Toronto, Boston and Chicago were also in talks...And all of those teams had better returns than Herro for Portland. So ya, they should have traded for Beal when he was made available. Washington didn't even fetch a 1st for him

My assumption is... They feel like flipping Jrue will net them more value than Herro and whatever other trash Miami was dumping on them

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I see no reason why they would want Harden in Portland.
I have to agree because to me that dame/harden swap has been there from day 1, but portland clearly didn't go into this situation wanting to get a "star" back. They wanted building block pieces to help establish a new core

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ok, but Toronto, Boston and Chicago were also in talks...And all of those teams had better returns than Herro for Portland. So ya, they should have traded for Beal when he was made available. Washington didn't even fetch a 1st for him

My assumption is... They feel like flipping Jrue will net them more value than Herro and whatever other trash Miami was dumping on them

I thought Toronto's offer was the best we heard. No idea why Portland didn't take it.