BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
hardenjrue.png

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even just Bud. They literally have horrible 1 on 1 defenders on top of most of them getting up there in age. And they just traded away their only decent perimiter defender

This is why they struggled against the Kd/Kyrie Nets, the Celtics, and the Heat. Any opposing team with a dominant perimeter scorer on their team will destroy the Bucks
Buds strategy was all about shutting down the paint and leaving folks open from 3.

They beat the Nets. What team is built to guard KD, Kyrie, and Harden? They were a Tatum explosion from beating the Celtics.

You dont think they would have benefited from having a clutch shooter that can go for 40 on any given night? Especially if you giving up what they gave up on the perimeter with Jrue anyway?

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I’m sorry

Nurkic >>>> Ayton

Ayton is cheeks. His game is straight out the 1970s, he look 45 years old, and he’s always bytching

Nurkic has a far more athletic and modern game that will fit in perfectly with that loaded Suns squad. He just has to stay healthy. Plus they beef up their bench a lil with Grayson. They need depth.

I can now have fun again watching the suns!!

To me this was a win for both..
Only people who don't watch Blazers games thinks Nurk is trash.. he's definitely not!! B- center and B+ when he on his game.

Ayton has more potential and is younger and fits our timeline.. now don't get me wrong both these nikkaz have you giving your TV the gas face at times when they blow easy finishes. But I think it works for both teams tho

Last edited: