BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Warriors ain't getting him, Suns don't have pieces, Philly will be asked for Maxey

Orlando for Anthony and MAGA Isaac would work
Miami for Jovic and Duncan Robinson
Bulls and Raptors are another team to look out for as well
All of those trades suck

I am not sure i would trade OG for Jrue

The Bulls just don't got the youth to do a deal for Jrue.

Probably NO or Brooklyn. They got a lot of draft capital

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Pat Riley with the final infinity stone of pump faking.

Low key I like this bc in recent years there’s been an energy from fans and him that it was Riely who was the ‘architect’ behind the Heatles. Like nah bruh. You wa me just lucky Bron’s prime——as a black man, not athletically :mjgrin:—-coincide with his free agency. He chose south beach …and d Wade. ‘Heat culture’ had shyt to do with it.

This whole time I’m thinking Portland won’t make the trade bc Herro wouldn’t be a good fit bc Portland has guards….yet these nggas signed Jrue. Inexcusable whiff from Miami
They're gonna for sure trade Jrue to a contender. The only team that wants Herro is tthe Nets and who know where that is.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Did not expect Bucks to land Dame. And they still keep Middleton.

Riley becoming a has been. More pump fakes than Danny Ainge.

That 1st round pick Blazers may become very valuable considering how old Bucks core is.

Last edited:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would do it in a heartbeat. Jrue being a combo guard would sure up the point guard position, and can play the 2, and having a veteran with champion experience

I wouldn't mind trading either of Horford or Timelord. Horford I would lean to trading because his age is causing his defense to severely slip. Mazzula putting Horford in the game in the 4th quarter instead of Timelord when we faced the Heat cost us the series IMO

I’m just not too interested in a dynamic where Luke Kornet is our #3 big

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Watch Giannis not sign when they don’t make it to the finals :unimpressed: