BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Pat Riley with the final infinity stone of pump faking.

Low key I like this bc in recent years there’s been an energy from fans and him that it was Riely who was the ‘architect’ behind the Heatles. Like nah bruh. You wa me just lucky Bron’s prime——as a black man, not athletically :mjgrin:—-coincide with his free agency. He chose south beach …and d Wade. ‘Heat culture’ had shyt to do with it.

This whole time I’m thinking Portland won’t make the trade bc Herro wouldn’t be a good fit bc Portland has guards….yet these nggas signed Jrue. Inexcusable whiff from Miami

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ayton and Jrue is proper compensation for Dame alone, especially when you consider Ayton wa borderline a negative asset

No way Portland should have included a young asset like Little. And they should be the ones getting Grayson Allen also. Phoenix made out like bandits
So PHX should trade Ayton to POR because they got Jrue? It's not like they get half of Dame and the other half goes to the Bucks.

PHX got players too because Ayton and his salary.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Hear me out...

Dame was the biggest chip to fall in this scenario, but in terms of winning a chip....

Where Jrue goes will be HUGE!!!!
There's a lot of teams Jrue would help.

Pels, Mavs, Magic, Clippers and Sixers could all use him.

I'd love to see him back in New Orleans again or Dallas.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

I bet if they start bad we will hear Jimmy wants out. They have to also fix the Herro situation as well

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I honestly want Jrue to come on home and fulfill his destiny.

But him to the Warriors or Sun's is a nice fit too. He fits with Philly on a smaller scale as well. The Celtics?

I'm telling ya'll the team that gets him will be a problem
Warriors ain't getting him, Suns don't have pieces, Philly will be asked for Maxey

Orlando for Anthony and MAGA Isaac would work
Miami for Jovic and Duncan Robinson
Bulls and Raptors are another team to look out for as well