BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Offense isn't the problem, it's his defense

This is why I been saying for years Dame should be on a team like the Raptors. A team filled with defenders that will allow Dame to focus on offense kind of like the 2001 Sixers

The irony is the Bucks is probably one of the worst when it comes to perimeter defense. And with this trade it will now be even worse
A lot of the Bucks problems on defense were Bud and how he’d do a shytty job changing up the game plan when teams were hot from 3.

Besides the Bucks couldn’t trust that Jrue wouldn’t retire after his deal is up with how he keeps mentioning.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Immediate thoughts:

-A-+++ for Milwaukee Idgaf about Jrue’s defense you take the superior player.

-No excuses for Dame

-Wtf is Portland gonna do with an aging Jrue

-Why tf did Portland give up so much in addition to Dame?

-Congrats Milwaukee you created an all time duo and the 2nd best team in the league but you also helped create a juggernaut bc wtf

Nurkic, Grayson Allen, little, and 2 young forever first rounders Little and Keon Johnson :damn:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I would love for the Celtics to get Jrue but with his salary the deal would have to be Brogdon + either Horford or Time Lord, don’t know if adding him is worth having only two playable bigs

@GOAT @UpAndComing @Eric Brooks

I would do it in a heartbeat. Jrue being a combo guard would sure up the point guard position, and can play the 2, and having a veteran with champion experience

I wouldn't mind trading either of Horford or Timelord. Horford I would lean to trading because his age is causing his defense to severely slip. Mazzula putting Horford in the game in the 4th quarter instead of Timelord when we faced the Heat cost us the series IMO

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Immediate thoughts:

-A-+++ for Milwaukee Idgaf about Jrue’s defense you take the superior player.

-No excuses for Dame

-Wtf is Portland gonna do with an aging Jrue

-Why tf did Portland give up so much in addition to Dame?

-Congrats Milwaukee you created an all time duo and the 2nd best team in the league but you also helped create a juggernaut bc wtf

Nurkic, Grayson Allen, little, and 2 young forever first rounders Little and Keon Johnson :damn:
Because they added Ayton