BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
cavs-darius-garland.gif

Adam Silver need to stop this madness, Cavs trying to get back to the finals:martin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Buck have been making some really good moves in this Giannis era. Stars don't want to go there but they still find a way to get Giannis talent.
Oddly enough, speaking as a Suns fan, I'm less scared of the Bucks right now.Jrue owned the Suns.Book always struggled with that dude.I could be proven wrong, but I'd rather Book get into a shoot out with Dame, rather than get clamped by Jrue.Like I said, I could just be tripping right now:hubie:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Oddly enough, speaking as a Suns fan, I'm less scared of the Bucks right now.Jrue owned the Suns.Book always struggled with that dude.I could be proven wrong, but I'd rather Book get into a shoot out with Dame, rather than get clamped by Jrue.Like I said, I could just be tripping right now:hubie:
Nah you’re right, Jrue perimeter defense was big for them at points in the playoffs for sure. Sucks to see him go, don’t know how they’re gonna fix that perimeter defense.