BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

Superstar
Daps
Offense isn't the problem, it's his defense

This is why I been saying for years Dame should be on a team like the Raptors. A team filled with defenders that will allow Dame to focus on offense kind of like the 2001 Sixers

The irony is the Bucks is probably one of the worst when it comes to perimeter defense. And with this trade it will now be even worse

I think they’re banking on Marjon becoming the kind of wing defender they need. I would definitely say they need to make another move or two though.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I honestly want Jrue to come on home and fulfill his destiny.

But him to the Warriors or Sun's is a nice fit too. He fits with Philly on a smaller scale as well. The Celtics?

I'm telling ya'll the team that gets him will be a problem
his salary is the problem

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
giphy.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:mjlol:
I’d cry in the car if anyone told me I had to move to either of those 3. I guess Orlando would be the best option, city wise, though. I wouldn’t have to drive to far to get to the beach.

Florida, Disney World etc.. inwouldnt step foot in Indiana or Milwaukee

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
A lot of the Bucks problems on defense were Bud and how he’d do a shytty job changing up the game plan when teams were hot from 3.

Besides the Bucks couldn’t trust that Jrue wouldn’t retire after his deal is up with how he keeps mentioning.

Not even just Bud. They literally have horrible 1 on 1 defenders on top of most of them getting up there in age. And they just traded away their only decent perimiter defender

This is why they struggled against the Kd/Kyrie Nets, the Celtics, and the Heat. Any opposing team with a dominant perimeter scorer on their team will destroy the Bucks