BREAKING NEWS: Bricc Baby officially summoned by Rollin 60 Crips to receive his DP

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I summon @Regular_P for da dp & to put cuz off da Coliset temporarily just for being a goofy & making us 6 cert niccas look bad out here pushin' a mop & shyt.

Ole Argus Filch/Joe Dirt ass nicca. Come get cho squabbles nicca or it's outta my hands & I'ma let @smitty22 & gang have they way wit chu
full

And @DropTopDoc not saving u no mo :ufdup:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Idk. Milk grew up white in south central I’m sure he grew up fighting

Adam literally from New Hampshire
I hear you, but if milk letting a nikka like ad, who getting smoke blown in his mouth by another man, stop him then I don’t have much faith in his gangster. I just don’t see how Adam ain’t got robbed or slapped up Atleast once by one of these members after involving himself in gang politics he’s a bytch Ass white boy from NH you mean to tell me they rob and kill everyone else but his white ass….shyt fukked up

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I summon @Regular_P for da dp & to put cuz off da Coliset temporarily just for being a goofy & making us 6 cert niccas look bad out here pushin' a mop & shyt.

Ole Argus Filch/Joe Dirt ass nicca. Come get cho squabbles nicca or it's outta my hands & I'ma let @smitty22 & gang have they way wit chu
full

And @DropTopDoc not saving u no mo :ufdup:
The only dp that bimbo @smitty22 is gonna be apart of is punishing truck stop floors with a mop and windows with a squeegee. :pjlol:

I'll make sure that bozo keeps the place spick and span while @DropTopDoc stays on top of the financials. :win:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Bricc be to extra'd to have let it slide like that only because every other word he say on that white boy podcast "on 6-0...on the dead homies...on rollin"

This white boy getting a bag pimping & slutting his wife out & getting views on his shyt...got these negroes buming cigs & talkin bout i dont wanna lose my job
:mjlol:

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
600 ain't no real banger himself.

Just a year ago, he was a full time boxer now, wanna bang. Smh

DW was out of line for using the "N" word. Long Beach crips beef with each other and Longos. How that "N" word even in his vocab? DW was testing Bricc Baby gangsta.