BREAKING NEWS: Bricc Baby officially summoned by Rollin 60 Crips to receive his DP

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
I hear you, but if milk letting a nikka like ad, who getting smoke blown in his mouth by another man, stop him then I don’t have much faith in his gangster. I just don’t see how Adam ain’t got robbed or slapped up Atleast once by one of these members after involving himself in gang politics he’s a bytch Ass white boy from NH you mean to tell me they rob and kill everyone else but his white ass….shyt fukked up
If the opportunity provides itself he probably will get touched but hes got that building full of armed security, what can you really do?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I hear you, but if milk letting a nikka like ad, who getting smoke blown in his mouth by another man, stop him then I don’t have much faith in his gangster

AD is seemingly really well respected, even with that wiz video. Even throughout the beef with NJ and everything, nobody has ever said he's soft or not like that. It's pretty much been the exact opposite. Even wack has said the same regarding him

And when milk came to NJ, AD went outside with the gun on him.

Meanwhile we've seen or know Adam was scared to death when Almighty swung on Kelpy, got scared/confused when the gun was pulled on him on live, got slapped by machine gun kelly at rolling loud, got punched on by Russ' nikkas, back down immediately from the "fukk j cole" shyt he was doing with lil pump when J Cole finally stopped by NJ to talk to adam, and the last physical altercation on video was him threatening to swing on some BMX rider just for him to throw a weak ass punch and have two nikkas break it up.

Iirc, milk even has a reputation for squabbling when he was locked up. Adams weight and height advantage means very little when he gets scared by fights. It's why he kept saying he won't even fight milk, he'll shoot him if they get into it.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
AD is seemingly really well respected, even with that wiz video. Even throughout the beef with NJ and everything, nobody has ever said he's soft or not like that. It's pretty much been the exact opposite. Even wack has said the same regarding him

And when milk came to NJ, AD went outside with the gun on him.

Meanwhile we've seen or know Adam was scared to death when Almighty swung on Kelpy, got scared/confused when the gun was pulled on him on live, got slapped by machine gun kelly at rolling loud, got punched on by Russ' nikkas, back down immediately from the "fukk j cole" shyt he was doing with lil pump when J Cole finally stopped by NJ to talk to adam, and the last physical altercation on video was him threatening to swing on some BMX rider just for him to throw a weak ass punch and have two nikkas break it up.

Iirc, milk even has a reputation for squabbling when he was locked up. Adams weight and height advantage means very little when he gets scared by fights. It's why he kept saying he won't even fight milk, he'll shoot him if they get into it.
Dont forget when he cowered at a drink being splashed on him

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

69bafdc2eee47f16a09374c8b461196d.gif