BREAKING NEWS: Bricc Baby officially summoned by Rollin 60 Crips to receive his DP

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I don’t get it what happened? :what:
Shown in video are two crips from different sets

Bricc baby is from Rollin 60 which is a set that falls under the neighborhood crip car umbrella.

dw flame is from insane crip gang who has allegiance to the gangster crip car(which are rivals to the neighborhood car)

In order to be disrespectful, rivals of neighborhood would refer to them as “naps”

In the video dw asc Bricc for a “nap” when referring to a cigarette

Basically saying I wanna”smoke” a “nap”

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shown in video are two crips from different sets

Bricc baby is from Rollin 60 which is a set that falls under the neighborhood crip car umbrella.

dw flame is from insane crip gang who has allegiance to the gangster crip car(which are rivals to the neighborhood car)

In order to be disrespectful, rivals of neighborhood would refer to them as “naps”

In the video dw asc Bricc for a “nap” when referring to a cigarette

Basically saying I wanna”smoke” a “nap”

Wow. Worst than I thought

These nikkas are the ultimate c00ns

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Lock all these goons and wanna be tough guys up, they call up white people and other races for a ''DP'' too? Vile clowns

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
600 aint goin nowhere near the 60s. Maybe the 40s. Thats who he hangs around now.

This shyt was depressing. They all was going at Bricc cuz dude(his friend) accidentally used a derogatory 1 word term). They expected him to lose his job and freedom over that dumb shyt. I guarantee 600 ain't snappin on nobody for saying nap in front of him