Breaking News: Bombs Set Off At Finish Line Of Boston Marathon

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Man....saw some uncut photos of this just now....:to:

bombs always came off as mad cowardly to me though....not to mention bombing non-combatants. I have to hear the motive for this...

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ONLY time these Caucroglycerides STEP out of their CAVES is to DISRUPT and emphatically DESTROY the ORIGINAL man's activities and CULTURE. Babe RUTH was BLACK and Boston does NOT want you to KNOW that. The EVIDENCE was destroyed BY these BOMBS, which were made without MELANIN. Knowledge is POWER.
:umad:
lol your radical blk ways have you crazy as fuk,, u stay mad that your ppl have yet to advance to the next level of existence and stay on some low brow, mouth breather type shyt...... you are a dumb fukk,, you read because nobody wants to be around you, you consume your life with so called knowledge but yet are dumber than a high school drop out,, i feel sorry for you but hey guess what,,, in the morning you have to get up to go work for the white man, as you will every day for the rest of your life....

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol your radical blk ways have you crazy as fuk,, u stay mad that your ppl have yet to advance to the next level of existence and stay on some low brow, mouth breather type shyt...... you are a dumb fukk,, you read because nobody wants to be around you, you consume your life with so called knowledge but yet are dumber than a high school drop out,, i feel sorry for you but hey guess what,,, in the morning you have to get up to go work for the white man, as you will every day for the rest of your life....

It's an alias you dumb fukk. :snoop:

Stop riding the coattails of good, intelligent white men. :mjpls:

Daps
Almost feel like this deserves it's own thread. Give me credit!

White people looting medals and jackets after the bomb goes off
LiveLeak.com - Post Boston Marathon bombing looters stealing marathon jackets,while others are just feet away critically injured

If this was black people, Fox News would be calling it a "disgusting unPatriotic act"

Make a thread breh...seriously. Cause they called black people who looked for food in Katrina all kinds of criminals. These cacs are stealing shyt they don't need and in the midst of injured people everywhere.

Make that thread...the coli is OUR news network.

Daps
Read the comments and look at the excuses they're giving. :heh:

Misleading title for the video, the people are not feet away.

And they are likely not stealing it in plain sight.... maybe they are just giving away the stuff that didn't sell? I don't see why someone would leave huge boxes full of $80-100 adidas jackets in the middle of the street.

@maxfli How do you know that this is looting at all? I wouldn't be surprised if they were giving the jackets away given what had just happened. It's not liek they are breaking windows and stealing from stores... Also it looks like there are several event volunteers in this video, hardly the type of people who go around looting jackets.

They were just grabbing a 'piece of history'.

That's probably selling on eBay RIGHT NOW...
Posted 9 hours ago By
duh123 (108.70)

There is a medal on there right now called "2013 finisher medal Boston marathon" ----$90 fukking bucks and climbing! And these jackets are already being sold on ebay and online for the official race, made by adidas the jackets these people are taking are selling for over $70, but not the ones you see in the video as they were online before the action started.

:whoo:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Breaking News: Two Explosions At The Boston Marathon Finish Line.........Multiple Injuries...............Developing - Page 39 - st0rmfr0nt
Go to post 389. Someone actually watched the video of the looting and somehow deduced that they are actually black people. :skip: