Breaking News: Bombs Set Off At Finish Line Of Boston Marathon

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Araña;3921770 said:
:whoa: Is it wrong that im eating and watching this Brehs? . I mean I feel empathy but not enough to ruin my Dinner :manny:

You were probably that kid in high school that ate his breakfast every morning while looking at pictures on Ogrish.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Holy sh!t, y'all see some of the photos?

Boston Marathon Bombing (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

Unless you about it, don't click. :mjpls:
slide_292101_2340956_free.jpg

slide_292101_2340784_free.jpg

slide_292101_2340778_free.jpg

how is dude so calm?

id be like put me down cop or something

dudes legs looks like a spawn comic or something

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
how is dude so calm?

id be like put me down cop or something

dudes legs looks like a spawn comic or something

He is in shock. My dad got his lower leg blown off and he said he didnt feel much. I cant tell if those people are holding on and pinching this man's arteries so that he doesnt bleed out.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He is in shock. My dad got his lower leg blown off and he said he didnt feel much. I cant tell if those people are holding on and pinching this man's arteries so that he doesnt bleed out.

what happaned to your dad? stepped on a mine in war or something?

:salute: that vet

endorphins are a powerful thing

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
You were probably that kid in high school that ate his breakfast every morning while looking at pictures on Ogrish.

nah breh I spent most of my childhood years in DR. shyt was just too real outchea muhhfukkas was getting sliced and diced left and right with Machetes in da hood breh.
I was only queasy the first time I seen somebody whole stomach,intestines,liver and pancreas all hanging out:merchant: I was like 9 .shyt looked just like the book except for all that blood :merchant::huhldup:

then like six months later there was a hurricane coming. My uncle was on top the almond tree in front of the house pruning it and the branch he was standing on gave out(my uncle like 6-4 Brollic country dude)

he fell like 15 feet into the concrete sidewalk feet first and Both his femurs Broke through his skin :merchant::merchant: I was standing right there watching that shyt :merchant:
My moms was bugging out and my pops came out all nonchalant smoking a cigarette :myman: and set both his bones back in while we were waiting for the ambulance to show up. and that's only my first 2 traumatic experiences. I got dozens of these I need that :lupe: smiley:sadbron:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Araña;3922527 said:
nah breh I spent most of my childhood years in DR. shyt was just too real outchea muhhfukkas was getting sliced and diced left and right with Machetes in da hood breh.
I was only queasy the first time I seen somebody whole stomach,intestines,liver and pancreas all hanging out:merchant: I was like 9 .shyt looked just like the book except for all that blood :merchant::huhldup:

:whoa:
Pissed-off.gif

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
what happaned to your dad? stepped on a mine in war or something?

:salute: that vet

endorphins are a powerful thing

Ak-47 Shot through both legs when he was a teenager, one leg just had some calf muscle and an ankle left, he has a thick metal rod fit in place of his shin now. He still wrecks in bball and on the dance floor though.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
For the first time in 11 years I broke tradition and didn't go into Boston to drink my face off at the Red Sox game and onto Boylston to watch the runners cross the line.

I'm not saying I would have been in the blast area, but I'm kind of glad I wasn't in the city, regardless of where I would have been on Boylston.

I'd also like to add that every single year I've been to the marathon...I've always noticed how easy it would be for someone to do some fukked up shyt like this. And always wondered why someone hadn't tried at the most storied and arguably one of the most popular marathons in the world.

Bags, bins, cans, people, EVERYWHERE. Boston should have been stepped up security on this event.