Breaking News: Bombs Set Off At Finish Line Of Boston Marathon

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Anyone making a big deal about a guy on a roof has never lived in a city. It's mind boggling. Having a roof top while parades, marathons, and other events are happening is probably the greatest single thing about living directly in the city. In fact, you're going to pay more $$ for apartments with finished roofs in Boston than those without.

For the St. Patrick's Day parade I drank on a rooftop in South Boston with 30 other people for 5 hours. I'd hate to think that the internet would have made me a terror suspect if some shyt had gone down.

Anyone who had rooftop access on Boylston Street today was most likely on their roofs drinking. EVERYONE is off in Boston today. It's a holiday.

14358_186932121134_1157773_n.jpg

FijiWatr

Rookie
Daps
Um... are you really in here trying to associate my brand with Islamaphobic/Anti-Arab nonsense? :comeon:

That would be true if you invented Molly.You don't own the word.
Go pound sand.

Stunting on Mollywatr/
haters don't know how to act/
Come at me again and I will make you into a follywatr/

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
suspect is a dark skinned or black male with a backpack.
I am wearing my hair DOWN all month. With earrings and necklaces and skirts, gd it. These cops are TENSE.

Worried strangers are frowning and nodding "hello" to each other in the streets out of fear. We-are-in-this-together type shyt is happening here now. Folks are seeking allies wheresoEVER allies can be found.

Public schools are in session today, but many parents kept their kids at home. Panicked mothers are clutching their little brats CLOSE all day.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Wrong he was a victim who was racially profiled, they already said he didn't hav anything to do with it.
I find it funny how white people can do that but then say everything is ok. I wonder why they can't point out their own fukking people like Timmy Mac since he blew some shyt up too. That shyt alone makes you want to go upside these scary peoples head. Its okay to be racist/racially bias when a tragedy happens ok glad I got that memo for future reference.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it wont be a black guy :snoop:
Cops and FBI have secured the hospital of the burned Saudi bomber and have ransacked his apartment. His accomplice maybe black but the main bomber is currently under 24/7 watch by the popo at the hospital.
They about to give homeboy that work I bet he wish he died now :skip:

Mollywatr--> the taste of the 21 century :wow:
He's not a suspect. You're still in yesterday, step into today breh.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I am wearing my hair DOWN all month. With earrings and necklaces and skirts, gd it. These cops are TENSE.

Worried strangers are frowning and nodding "hello" to each other in the streets out of fear. We-are-in-this-together type shyt is happening here now. Folks are seeking allies wheresoEVER allies can be found.

Public schools are in session today, but many parents kept their kids at home. Panicked mothers are clutching their little brats CLOSE all day.

Of course.

I find it funny how white people can do that but then say everything is ok. I wonder why they can't point out their own fukking people like Timmy Mac since he blew some shyt up too. That shyt alone makes you want to go upside these scary peoples head. Its okay to be racist/racially bias when a tragedy happens ok glad I got that memo for future reference.

word. also black folks believing someone black would never do this.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL

I always think it's corny when us Americans start tryin to hold hands and wave the flag in each others faces.

It should be like that all the time.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
The ONLY time these Caucroglycerides STEP out of their CAVES is to DISRUPT and emphatically DESTROY the ORIGINAL man's activities and CULTURE. Babe RUTH was BLACK and Boston does NOT want you to KNOW that. The EVIDENCE was destroyed BY these BOMBS, which were made without MELANIN. Knowledge is POWER.

I laughed at this. Maybe I shouldnt have but I did.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
I don't care what race the bomber is, they need to catch and publically hang them.