Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
685-D8649-4-C58-42-BE-A5-B2-CD224-FE1271-C.jpg

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Federal reserve, banks and treasurers run the world. The have the printers, land, gold and jewels (things that have real value).
Everything else is held up by paper notes, that they just print more of when its an issue
:manny:

I think if I had the money I'd actually buy gold:jbhmm:. I never thought about it either, maybe take a decent stash and convert it.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:usure:

Every single self-identifying 'Libertarian' out here in East Texas got about 100 guns and at least one "1488" tattoo somewhere on their person.

Breh, gimme something better than Most Libertarians are racist

Most everybody are racist

My point is that the "State" makes up the rules as they go and have ZERO incentive to actually be productive

Nothing racist about that

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Its wild how the contrast is. People will crucify Bernie Sanders and his policies "How we gonna pay for that! :damn:" and "Why yall asking for handouts!"

But the whole world is accustomed now to just..... legit save a hoe'ing the 1% anytime they have even the faintest of bad fortune. Don't get me wrong, I invest and will benefit from this too. But its fukking AMAZING how fast the reaction to fix things comes with the BIG BOYS start to lose the game..

These nikkas will legit unplug the controller and stop the whole stock market if it falls to far too fast. They got they hands on everything.
What point do you think you're making though? If the economy was legitimately allowed to tank, pensions, 401ks, jobs-- would all be wiped out. It doesn't matter if you have an employer or are self-employed-- you WOULD be impacted significantly and in a detrimental manner.