BREAKING: New York Federal Reserve Will Inject $500B Into Banking System

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Financial World: Stocks crashed.:dwillhuh:
Fed: Just tell every bank to digitally add 12 zeros to the end of the number in the statement books, make more orders and pretend like it makes sense:takedat:
Financial World::feedme:Ill do it daddy.THANKS! WE DID IT! WE BYKE! But how we gon pay it back though?:gucci: Its not even real money....:dwillhuh:
Fed: :jawalrus: Loan it out to the foolish debt slaves and charge em interest on it. It becomes real when the idiots actually do something and make actual money with the fake money.Trust me. This works. :smugfavre:

Me: :mjtf:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
shyt, even Bloomberg dropped bread on a failed campaign for 3 months.

But the country never has money for that "other thing ":mjpls:....

Y'all know what I'm talking about:mjpls:....

That dirty little word that you see on the coli every now and then :mjpls:....

They told us dropping bread into "that" might break the economy :mjpls:....

:mjpls:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Financial World: Stocks crashed.:dwillhuh:
Fed: Just tell every bank to digitally add 12 zeros to the end of the number in the statement books, make more orders and pretend like it makes sense:takedat:
Financial World::feedme:Ill do it daddy.THANKS! WE DID IT! WE BYKE! But how we gon pay it back though?:gucci: Its not even real money....:dwillhuh:
Fed: :jawalrus: Loan it out to the foolish debt slaves and charge em interest on it. It becomes real when the idiots actually do something and make actual money with the fake money.Trust me. This works. :smugfavre:

Me: :mjtf:

Exactly.