BREAKING: New York Federal Reserve Will Inject $500B Into Banking System

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What does this even mean???

The Fed is pulling $500B into what exactly?

Cuz it's not into my investments which have been taking a beating

They trying to keep businesses afloat because the market is tanking... So they trying to artificially pump money into the banks and the banks will give those major cacs businesses loans or some cash to keep them floating in the crisis... But when it came time to Tax cuts they gave that shyt to the highest 15& 1% of income earners everyone else who's 50k and under HAD to pay!!!:pacspit:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
that's why these cacs never wanted gold standards and reserves. created a whole world system of monopoly money when the real resources of value are in "3rd" world countries

can't compete, rig the game :yeshrug:

That's why I'm all about property and land. Those 2 are worth their value in gold. If we dip into a recession or depression, you'll always own your house and land. Granted the value of those will go down, but you're not starting from zero like you would with fiat currency. A lot of people committed suicide during the Great Depression.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
100% a bailout but I dont thnk you guys understand how bad this can get. Them proactively doing this could save the floor from dropping out.

In this case, this is the result of something outside of the banks control. But, this thinking is crazy to me because with this thinking is there ever a time that these systems will be allowed to fail even when they fukk up heavily through their own actions? I guess we found out the answer after 2008 which is messed up.