Breaking: Kendrick Perkins is angry he wasn't invited to the Celtics parade, calls Brian Scalabrine "A Coward"

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Somebody who is a fan of a team that hang up shytty “In Season tournament” Banners calling another organization shytty?

The same shytty nikkaz turned around and got gentlemen swept in the first round of the playoffs.

These are the Lakers right now… Sugar Ray Leonard in 1997 status.

Imagine your teams biggest accomplishment this summer is hiring that retard JJ Reddikk as your head coach and hating on the champions for not inviting a hater to the parade :russ:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Qjdx.gif

Wade was so fast before he got flabby :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:pachaha: You big mad

Championship already forgotten

It's funny because these posters used to have a least something to stand on... with Tatum/Brown falling short even though they were ahead of schedule.

Now? They just look even more foolish. They're hiring podcasters to coach while we celebrate 🏆 hahaha

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Work on your jumpshot Bronny

It's funny because these posters used to have a least something to stand on... with Tatum/Brown falling short even though they were ahead of schedule.

Now? They just look even more foolish. They're hiring podcasters to coach while we celebrate 🏆 hahaha
Lol I’m just messing with y’all damn

Seriously tho imagine celebrating the chick nobody wants & throwing a parade lol

Does that make sense:jbhmm:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
A grown up saying - "If I would have gotten an invite.... which I didn't.... 9 times out of 10 I would have turned it down anyway"

Must be a joke :mjlol: :mjlol:

That’s what sad kids say when they’re not invited to a birthday party

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There's a difference between constructive criticism and just being disrespectful when you have a platform like Perk. Also the constant dikk riding other eastern conference players while minimizing the Celtics players, did not earn him fans in the Boston locker room. Perk was a klutch sports stooge for years and he burned that bridge. I still think there is a possibility to mend the relationship with the C's, maybe not with Tatum, Brown, and Mazzulla though.

Last edited: