Breaking: Kendrick Perkins is angry he wasn't invited to the Celtics parade, calls Brian Scalabrine "A Coward"

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dabcaab3-0300-416f-8723-03889cf5b4a4_text.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So do yall want former player/analyst to tell the truth or blow smoke so they can get invites to parades and parties:mjlol:
You can tell the truth and be respectful about it and call the games and not be a shyt hot take artist.. Perkins takes and his commentary when talking about other players come off as bitter and personal

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can tell the truth and be respectful about it and call the games and not be a shyt hot take artist.. Perkins takes and his commentary when talking about other players come off as bitter and personal

Hes not a writer,hes a television sports debater. I see what your saying but the entertainment element should be understood by athletes. Yeah you can get on their like Tim Legler but you probably wont last long. Tim obviously is golf buddies with the higher ups or something. Plus based on who Perk was as a player,hes expected to talk a little junk,and have a little more passion behind what hes saying. They liked it when he was the celtics goon,but now its an issue:mjpls:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Hes not a writer,hes a television sports debater. I see what your saying but the entertainment element should be understood by athletes. Yeah you can get on their like Tim Legler but you probably wont last long. Tim obviously is golf buddies with the higher ups or something. Plus based on who Perk was as a player,hes expected to talk a little junk,and have a little more passion behind what hes saying. They liked it when he was the celtics goon,but now its an issue:mjpls:
Hmmm that’s funny cause Rich Jefferson up there too and he don’t have those problems.. he even call live games yet he’s cool with current players…

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
So do yall want former player/analyst to tell the truth or blow smoke so they can get invites to parades and parties:mjlol:

You can be an analyst and be respectful to members of the organization, now this is just straight up crossing the line.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
If 9 out of 10 times this mush mouth moron would have declined it why is he so worked up?

People can say whatever they want to say and the subject of those comments doesn't have to like it. But I don't get where this idea comes from that the subject is supposed to treat the person that's been spewing bullshyt like its all love afterwards.