BREAKING: Israel Attacked Its Own Citizens on Oct. 7th, 2023

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
You're a disingenuous little shyt of a poster. I know that - it's fine :manny:

Your many threads show you want Rapist Don.. It's been noticed. Post smarter before the hammer falls :scust:
Honestly surprised you can spell disingenuous :ehh:

I'm not going to big up a genocide facilitator who blocked Congo from energy independence, helped France destabilize Haiti, and arms Nazi's in Ukraine

I'm not going to big up a known racist and rapist who thinks Nazis are "good people" and wanted to punch out Kaep for protesting black murders

They are both CAC pieces of shyt to me :yeshrug:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I mean, they bombed the shyt out of the cities were the hostages were being held, I'm supposed to believe that all those HAMAS "leaders" they claim to have killed were less protected that some hostages?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I mean, they bombed the shyt out of the cities were the hostages were being held, I'm supposed to believe that all those HAMAS "leaders" they claim to have killed were less protected that some hostages?
They always say Hamas uses "human shields"

If that's true and the hostages are human shields... is the solution to blow up the hostages?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I feel like this news has been "broken" at varying times during the conflict but idk if Haaretz picked it up before.