*[BREAKING]* Hamas political leader assassinated while visiting Iran

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
You make some very good points breh. Things that I hadn’t thought about. Care to elaborate?
I'm just looking at the dominoes. Israel tried this in April after the World Food Kitchen bombing that killed innocent civilians and volunteers. We forgot what happened and focused on them "defending" themselves against Iran. Despite bombing an Iranian embassy; an actual act of war.

Now we're seeing them bomb schools and refugee camps they told Gazans to go to. On top of that they're protesting because they want to freely rape Palestinian hostages without sanctions. They also blew up a soccer field with 12 kids on it in Lebanon and bombed Beirut.

What does Netanyahu do? Assassinate a Hamas leader. We will now focus on Israel "defending" itself from Hezbollah and Iran.

They throw rocks then run behind America and hide.

As usual, America says it will help them defend their self

Americans needed to join those students protesting. We DO NOT WANT ISRAEL AS AN ALLY.

We have the Saudis, Egypt, Jordan, Bahrain, Qatar and even Iraq as allies in the middle east. We don't fukking need Israel. Especially since Israel keeps committing war crimes and those guys don't.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
We literally saw a glimpse in April when Iran just tested their defensive capabilities.

It took the US, UK, and Jordan to help Israel stop Iranian retaliation for Israel bombing their embassy in Syria.

America and the West have no leg to stand on to lecture Putin, Kim Jong Un, or Maduro.

They are facilitating attacks on sovereign countries and funding a genocide.

Why the fukk should anyone else give a shyt what America says about democracy and international law?

That's quite a generous assessment of a heavily telegraphed Iranian attack that was intended to show force without actually doing anything, to avoid further escalation. Which is what Iran always does. I'm not denigrating them, I actually think it's smart. An attack on Israel would be idiotic, especially right now (election year). Iran clearly doesn't want Trump back in office.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just looking at the dominoes. Israel tried this in April after the World Food Kitchen bombing that killed innocent civilians and volunteers. We forgot what happened and focused on them "defending" themselves against Iran. Despite bombing an Iranian embassy; an actual act of war.

Now we're seeing them bomb schools and refugee camps they told Gazans to go to. On top of that they're protesting because they want to freely rape Palestinian hostages without sanctions. They also blew up a soccer field with 12 kids on it in Lebanon and bombed Beirut.

What does Netanyahu do? Assassinate a Hamas leader. We will now focus on Israel "defending" itself from Hezbollah and Iran.

They throw rocks then run behind America and hide.

As usual, America says it will help them defend their self

Americans needed to join those students protesting. We DO NOT WANT ISRAEL AS AN ALLY.

We have the Saudis, Egypt, Jordan, Bahrain, Qatar and even Iraq as allies in the middle east. We don't fukking need Israel. Especially since Israel keeps committing war crimes and those guys don't.
Agreed with all of the above breh. Especially that last part. I been saying for awhile now that the USA needs to distance themselves from Israel or be brought down with them.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
That's quite a generous assessment of a heavily telegraphed Iranian attack that was intended to show force without actually doing anything, to avoid further escalation. Which is what Iran always does. I'm not denigrating them, I actually think it's smart. An attack on Israel would be idiotic, especially right now (election year). Iran clearly doesn't want Trump back in office.
Iran has always been far more sophisticated in its response and aggression. If they weren't I doubt Netanyahu would care as much about trying to eliminate its regime.

I'm more interested in how democrats will respond to this. I know what Biden will say. But will Kamala echo it?

America literally cannot afford a war right now. Especially not for Israel

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

Smfh...:snoop: I know the DoD and CIA are pissed the fukk off. And I know Kamala and Joe have been yelling all morning on how to appease the Iranians and spin this domestically

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Iran has always been far more sophisticated in its response and aggression. If they weren't I doubt Netanyahu would care as much about trying to eliminate its regime.

I'm more interested in how democrats will respond to this. I know what Biden will say. But will Kamala echo it?

America literally cannot afford a war right now. Especially not for Israel

Iran is smart, they aren't the cartoon villains they're painted to be. They're also a valuable business partner with a shyt ton of oil ready to hit markets whenever the US wants to play ball. But then again the Biden administration has done a masterful job boxing in OPEC when it comes to supply, to prevent the large gas price hikes that would have likely come (with Trump's approval/insistence) to help republicans. Perhaps the US feels it doesn't need to play ball with Iran because of that. All Biden has to do is get through the final weeks of the summer and be fine, gas price wise.

Israel is hesitant on Kamala because of her advisors, many of whom are Obama vets who supported the Iranian nuclear deal. Sparking conflict with Iran right now may be a last ditch effort from Bibi before Kamala potentially takes office next year. It could also set the stage for a more aggressive approach if Trump takes office. Regardless I don't think Iran is dumb enough to fall for it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
"October 2023, fourteen members of his family were killed in an Israeli airstrike on his family home in Gaza City, among them a brother and nephew.

In November 2023, a granddaughter of his was reportedly killed in an Israeli airstrike in Gaza City.[69] Later that month his eldest grandson was killed in an Israeli strike.

Three of his sons and three grandchildren were killed in an Israeli airstrike in the Gaza Strip on 10 April 2024.

On 25 June 2024, ten members of his family, including his 80-year old sister, were killed in an Israeli airstrike in al-Shati refugee camp."
This shyt is disgusting and sad as fukk.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Turkey can take half of Europe if they feel like it. Its the damn Ottomans. Their military is MASSIVE and unlike literally everyone else in the region, they are 100 years departed from one of the biggest empire in the world. They are literally one generation past a time when people were alive during their reign. These motherfukkers want an excuse. Britain did a bunch of shady shyt to break the Ottomans and most of those countries have ties to the Ottomans because they were GREAT leaders. Seeing the chaos of British lies and broken promises, they would side with their former vassal lord who barely asked for taxes at all.
Yeah. People are completely lost on what Turkey is capable of. Turkey could take Egypt if they wanted to.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
At this point quit the jibber jabber and let them nukes fly. Israel been punking this entire region for decades and they just keep getting smacked and being like “aight watch what happens” and nothing happens. If y’all gonna do something then do it. Israel is literally like fukk all of you, fukk international law, fukk war crimes because we gonna do what we want, when we want and where we want.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yeah. People are completely lost on what Turkey is capable of. Turkey could take Egypt if they wanted to.
These dumbasses don't realize that Israel is literally one of the smallest militaries in the world and has no allies outside of the USA. Russia and China wants them out of the paint also

Dumbass nikkas don't realize that Turkey has the 2nd largest and most capable militaries in NATO. If we go against Turkey to defend Israel, that's LITERALLY the end of the USA being a super power. We would become an enemy of NATO and a pariah state.

If NATO so ehow let's us kick Turkey out, then NATO loses dominance over Russia and China.

Sooner or later, the USA will have to make a decision between NATO or Israel.

What's more important, defending our country from the super powers or losing our defense to support a pink ass pariah state.