*[BREAKING]* Hamas political leader assassinated while visiting Iran

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Listen... I dont agree with letting Israel eliminate the Gazans OR go wild and start a regional war. Netanyahu needs to face the Hague along with his cabinet literally as much as Putin does. And the Israeli state should be liable for reparations and needs to implement a two state solution IMMEDIATELY imo

But Im definitely not gonna cape for literal Islamic fundamentalist paramiltary organizations and an Islamic theocracy responsible for kidnapping and killing Americans, bombing synagogues and stretching its tentacles over the mideast. Some of yall are going fukking crazy.

Why is it that us in the West (Americans in particular) can never agree that both side of an issue are bad? THIS is the REAL #BOTH SIDES

Call me naive or an isolationist but if America cant reign in Israel by hook then we gotta do it by crook and let them go in by themselves if thats wtf they want.

Let me out Dough :hubie:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
So either the US didn't know Israel would do this. Or they knew and let them do it. Either way, this will embolden America's enemies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Listen... I dont agree with letting Israel eliminate the Gazans OR go wild and start a regional war. Netanyahu needs to face the Hague along with his cabinet literally as much as Putin does. And the Israeli state should be liable for reparations and needs to implement a two state solution IMMEDIATELY imo

But Im definitely not gonna cape for literal Islamic fundamentalist paramiltary organizations and an Islamic theocracy responsible for kidnapping and killing Americans, bombing synagogues and stretching its tentacles over the mideast. Some of yall are going fukking crazy.

Why is it that us in the West (Americans in particular) can never agree that both side of an issue are bad? THIS is the REAL #BOTH SIDES

Call me naive or an isolationist but if America cant reign in Israel by hook then we gotta do it by crook and let them go in by themselves if thats wtf they want.

Let me out Dough :hubie:
Right. It’s gonna be a cold day in hell before I cape for any of these islamist theocratic movements or leaders.

These dudes are THE WORST

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
"Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem." -Zechariah 12:2 :wow:

Glory to the Eternal GOD aka The MOST HIGH GOD aka FATHER GOD. May He reign forever :blessed:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Turkey can take half of Europe if they feel like it. Its the damn Ottomans. Their military is MASSIVE and unlike literally everyone else in the region, they are 100 years departed from one of the biggest empire in the world. They are literally one generation past a time when people were alive during their reign. These motherfukkers want an excuse. Britain did a bunch of shady shyt to break the Ottomans and most of those countries have ties to the Ottomans because they were GREAT leaders. Seeing the chaos of British lies and broken promises, they would side with their former vassal lord who barely asked for taxes at all.
1. The Ottoman Empire was dying for 200 years before it collapsed. The European powers were circling for decades waiting to carve it up. Russia was smacking that ass for years taking chunks.

2. The vast majority of Arab states in the region don’t like Turks and Turks see them as ethnically inferior.

3. The Arab people allied with the Brit’s to over throw Ottoman rule. I.E. Lawrence of Arabia

You literally said not one accurate thing.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
you high or something? Tel Aviv would burn to the ground by Hezbollah alone. Sure, Hezbollah would lose eventually, but if they were gloves off, 150,000 high yield precision missiles.....

The Iron dome is not stoppng that. Skyscrapers will be dropping left and right. People seem to forget that Hezbollah is so close, there is little to no room for response from hypersonic missiles.
Hesbollah has hyper sonic missiles that can level skyscrapers:laff:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Idgaf a bout the idf or Israel, but they literally just clapped their number 1 enemy, in their number 1 enemies turf 😂

Stop playing, if you hate Israel so much, you have to beat them in a war. Until that day, stop the bytching and crying
Hamas is not their “number 1 enemy” but you clearly a simpleton with no knowledge of geopolitics or military history so :coffee:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
How did bro get touched in enemy territory
:dahell:

Maybe it's some conspiracy shyt but I feel like this war is making so much people rich. Leaders on both sides know what's going.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Haniyeh was eliminated 750 meters from the residence of the President of Iran