*[BREAKING]* Hamas political leader assassinated while visiting Iran

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hating Jews?

Show me a single time I've EVER targeted a whole race verbally or physically.

SHOW ME. PINK BYTCH

You months fukkss ain't Jews you little bytch, id break your face in front of actual Jews and they would help yo pink ass. You are a Zionists bytch with pink skin that deserves to be slaughtered in front of his grandma. bytch ass fakkit.

Like I fukkin said, I'm waiting on the day the world starts hunting y'all down.
Israel has actually made Jews way more unsafe. There is way more public antisemitism in my city. It’s wild. But of course Zionists ain’t gonna put two and two together cuz…cognitive dissonance.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
IMAGINE BEING RETARDED ENOUGH TO SUPPORT IRAN OVER ISRAEL

:dead:

WHICH IS THE REAL WAR GOIN ON HERE

IRAN USING HAMAS AS AN INSTRUMENT .. THE “HIDE HAMAS UNDER THE CIVILIAN POPULATION” STRATEGY IS SPEARHEADED BY IRAN.. IN A CONCENTRATED EFFORT TO GET THE ATTENTION OF THE PRESS SO THAT THE ENTIRE WORLD TURNS ON ISRAEL… WHICH IS PARTLY WORKING BECAUSE MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN TODAYS WORLD ARE GULLIBLE RETARDS… BUT FORTUNATELY, THE TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS IN THE END

ENJOY THAT HEBREWNATIONAL ALL UP IN YA AZZ MUFUCCAZ
I just read a story about how the IDF attacked a guy with Down syndrome and then separated him from his parents and left him to die….. then he starved to death.

I guess I should blame Iran for that?

I am not even some pro-Palestinian supporter but Israel went from being sympathetic to being a Monster under their own volition.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot_20240731-085419-353.png

:huhldup:
good

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with this, however, if you ever heard dude speak, he wasn't a bad person from the small amount of things I know about him. Breh was definitely a freedom fighter for the Palestine people, not some hateful terrorist that wants to kill everyone.

Probably one of the most reasonable people I've seen speak from the Palestinian perspective.
Agreed, he definitely seemed like one of the more rational folks in Hamas (kind of a low bar tbh, I think a lot of their leadership are corrupt).

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We literally saw a glimpse in April when Iran just tested their defensive capabilities.

It took the US, UK, and Jordan to help Israel stop Iranian retaliation for Israel bombing their embassy in Syria.

America and the West have no leg to stand on to lecture Putin, Kim Jong Un, or Maduro.

They are facilitating attacks on sovereign countries and funding a genocide.

Why the fukk should anyone else give a shyt what America says about democracy and international law?

I know but the difference is Iran told the US that it is attacking and sent like an 8 hour flight time to ensure they were intercepted. Hezbollah is literally on the border. The flight time would be 5 minutes for the SLOW missiles, hypersonics could land within 60 seconds in tel aviv.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
The hostages clearly haber been important from day one.

But this is a huge show of power for Israel. Yes, Israel is hated across the world by most rational, informed, and decent people but there are a lot of people who aren’t rational, informed, and decent. That is to say that Israel still has lots of supporters, including the media which is still very powerful in this whole thing.

But even more than that, Israel has more military power than anybody else in the region because they have the USA in their pocket. This is essentially a big fukk you to Hamas/Iran, letting them know that Israel can’t really be touched. Of course, Israel might suffer some retaliation but it won’t be anything that will cause anything close to the scale of damage they’ve inflicted on Gaza. And also, that’s what Israel wants so they can call big bro America to wipe out their enemies.

I’m open to being wrong of course but that’s my initial read on it.
This incompetent move by Israel has basically forced everyone's hand. It forces the US and western allies to prove what's more important: international law or defending Israel.

It forces the US to reconcile how it can defend Israel attacking Iran while condemning Russia attacking Ukraine.

It forces Netanyahu to defend jeopardizing hostage lives while claiming he's defending Israel to Israelis (thousands of which are protesting and calling for his head as we speak)

Israel has potentially sealed its and its allies fate.

No one here wins.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Lot of brain dead takes in here.

Israel is trying to pull the US into a regional war and you retards are clapping and getting hyped up for it.

People here can't afford rent, food is expensive, and a despot has a chance of winning the presidency. All this while we arm a genocidal maniac with tax payer money, spend billions in Asia to push China and more billions in Europe to support NATO.

What part of Israel pulling America into a war with Lebanon, Syria, and Iran seems affordable?

Israel has broken many, many international laws. Assassinating a political figure in another sovereign country is unhinged. Especially if that political figure is part of hostage negotiations; which was the crux of this whole genocide in Gaza.
Exactly what is happening, also, all this is being done NOW because they want Democrat voters to turn in Dems and to get Trump in office.

That's the reason why they let Oct 7th happen, the reason why they are savagely killing kids, attacking every nation possible. It's all because they want people completely turned off from voting Democrat.

I'm actually willing to bet that Net Yahoo organized Oct 7th just to turn America against the Democrats.

The USA dropping from NATO means that the US and Israel are literally alone and lawless. He could bomb Turkey and whoever else after that.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I just read a story about how the IDF attacked a guy with Down syndrome and then separated him from his parents and left him to die….. then he starved to death.

I guess I should blame Iran for that?

I am not even some pro-Palestinian supporter but Israel went from being sympathetic to being a Monster under their own volition.

AND WHERE DID U READ THIS? AL JAZEERA??

WHEN IT COMES TO THE ANTI-ISRAEL SMEAR CAMPAIGN BY IRAN, THERE IS NOTHING THAT WONT BE SAID TO GAIN AS MANY SUPPORTERS AS POSSIBLE… “BELIEVE NOTHING YOU HEAR AND HALF OF WHAT U SEE”

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This incompetent move by Israel has basically forced everyone's hand. It forces the US and western allies to prove what's more important: international law or defending Israel.

It forces the US to reconcile how it can defend Israel attacking Iran while condemning Russia attacking Ukraine.

It forces Netanyahu to defend jeopardizing hostage lives while claiming he's defending Israel to Israelis (thousands of which are protesting and calling for his head as we speak)

Israel has potentially sealed its and its allies fate.

No one here wins.
You make some very good points breh. Things that I hadn’t thought about. Care to elaborate?

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean I know the anti-Israel/pro-Palestine faction is trying to spin this but this is definitely a big fat W for Israel and a huge L for Hamas/Iran. And truthfully as a big anti-Israel guy I ain’t mad at it cuz they actually took out a military target presumably without killing a bunch of civilians in the process, which is what they have the capability to do if they really want to but the destruction levied upon civilians is just Israel wanting to take the land for themselves.

That said, objectively speaking, big W for Israel here. Hard to spin this any other way.

Something about international laws where assassinating foreign politicians in sovereign nations is the spin. Now technically, Iran can and probably should assassinate Israeli officials in countries outside of Israel, especially countries that they have no beef with, to specifically show how inflammatory this action is.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Exactly what is happening, also, all this is being done NOW because they want Democrat voters to turn in Dems and to get Trump in office.

That's the reason why they let Oct 7th happen, the reason why they are savagely killing kids, attacking every nation possible. It's all because they want people completely turned off from voting Democrat.

I'm actually willing to bet that Net Yahoo organized Oct 7th just to turn America against the Democrats.

The USA dropping from NATO means that the US and Israel are literally alone and lawless. He could bomb Turkey and whoever else after that.
You see it.

I was iffy on his meeting with Kamala. But I'm convinced she told him he's cooked if she wins and he's doing everything he can to "finish the job" before she's elected. What she says now will affect her standing with young and left wing voters.

If Israel attacks Turkiye, NATO members would have no choice but to attack Israel. Ukraine isn't even part of NATO but its members are going hard for it.

Turkiye is a full member and if NATO is really about that life, they'll have to sanction or fight Israel. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something about international laws where assassinating foreign politicians in sovereign nations is the spin. Now technically, Iran can and probably should assassinate Israeli officials in countries outside of Israel, especially countries that they have no beef with, to specifically show how inflammatory this action is.
I’m sure there will be an argument that Haniyeh isn’t a politician but a resistance leader in order to justify this.

But I could be wrong tbh.