BREAKING: FBI Raids Offices of Trump Long Time Lawyer Michael Cohen

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Yeah but at the same time you have republican congressmen and senators already pushing to shyt down the investigation because "the investigation is impeding a sitting president from effectively performing his duties" as one Rep said.
  • Like it or not Trum CAN fire Mueller. Only thing he'd have to deal with is the political backlash of it LOOKING bad
  • Like it or not Sessions CAN shut down the investigation. Only thing he'd have to deal with is the political backlash of it LOOKING bad
Again, I'm not putting my hopes on this thing coming to fruition. Mofos didnt vote and are now hoping Mueller will bails them out of their fukk up. It's not likely to happen

I feel what you saying but this how the Feds usualy move. They move slow and they chase one thing at first and start pulling strings on something else that’s not even related to the first thing. The IRS was on my homeboy for damn 5 years for the tax finesse, he knew it too. After a while he stopped caring, even got kinda cocky about it. Some other dude they did indict for tax fraud who didn’t even know my patna basically volunteered to set him up to help with his own shyt. Dude literally just got wind of the case and was like, let me help you with that. What started off as IRS snooping around for tax fraud ended up with the Secret Service on him for bank fraud, and they got him on that one. He didn’t get that much time but his situation showed me that when they want to get you, they gonna get you. And drawing a parallel to Trump, it’s clear as day. If they put that effort into some regular breh from around the way, a nobody in the grand scheme of things, how you think they gonna move with Trump?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I feel what you saying but this how the Feds usualy move. They move slow and they chase one thing at first and start pulling strings on something else that’s not even related to the first thing. The IRS was on my homeboy for damn 5 years for the tax finesse, he knew it too. After a while he stopped caring, even got kinda cocky about it. Some other dude they did indict for tax fraud who didn’t even know my patna basically volunteered to set him up to help with his own shyt. Dude literally just got wind of the case and was like, let me help you with that. What started off as IRS snooping around for tax fraud ended up with the Secret Service on him for bank fraud, and they got him on that one. He didn’t get that much time but his situation showed me that when they want to get you, they gonna get you. And drawing a parallel to Trump, it’s clear as day. If they put that effort into some regular breh from around the way, a nobody in the grand scheme of things, how you think they gonna move with Trump?
What was your boy doing that got the IRS on his ass?

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
THe clones in here laughed when i said he might win the 2016 election.
I can upp the thread so you all can laugh too. Mofos on some "no way. he's not part of the power/illuminati/blah blah blah cirles"
I always tell people after what hapenned in 2004. Nothing surprises me when it comes to the typical american voter :scust:
I even have one of my friends (who's black, BTW) who's a hardcore Trump supporter. Even the day after the Trump Charlottesville meltdown homie was going hard on Facebook defending Trump.
What more can i say :yeshrug:
After that 2004 fiasco of an election I realized anything is possible :snoop:

What kills me is people being like "oh yea, Trump bribed people, he worked with Russia, his lawyer is being investigated, he's going down :mjgrin:" Nikka, back in 2001 we had a president start a WHOLE WAR on multiple fronts with no supporting facts that lasted damn near 15 years and he never got impeached :why: Matter-of-fact he served for two terms :ufdup:What makes you think Trump is getting impeached for greasing some palms, smashing some sluts (BEFORE he was president) and playing xbox with Putin? :childplease:

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

What kills me is people being like "oh yea, Trump bribed people, he worked with Russia, his lawyer is being investigated, he's going down :mjgrin:" Nikka, back in 2001 we had a president start a WHOLE WAR on multiple fronts with no supporting facts that lasted damn near 15 years and he never got impeached :why: Matter-of-fact he served for two terms :ufdup:What makes you think Trump is getting impeached for greasing some palms, smashing some sluts (BEFORE he was president) and playing xbox with Putin? :childplease:

Then only way Trump goes down is if there's Hollywood evidence. Audio tapes, video, etc. People got too dumb in this country to understand anything you have to read more than 2 sentences to digest. Dude is on TV admitting to trying to obstruct justice and people are :yeshrug:

This all started IMO when cable news adopted he said-she said, pick-a-team journalism. Nobody cares about facts, just which side I'm rooting for.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

Back in 04'....I would've put my college tuition on the line and bet it on John Kerry.....the campaign to takeout Bush was in over drive. I would have sworn on every holy book that Bush was going to get washed. It was a 24/7 GET BUSH OUT OF OFFICE fukfest...day in and day out. Movies, documentaries, all types of jokes online and late night....straight crazy.

But that dude not only won the electorate...he won the popular vote by 3.5 million. :francis: ...when in 2000 he lost the popular vote by like a million. :mindblown: How he won that by a bigger margin is still mind boggling to me today....

overall, I think Trump is going nowhere.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Nobody cares about facts, just which side I'm rooting for.
Exactly!

These Republicans who voted them into office don't give a damn if it's the worst president ever and will continue to be. All they give a damn about is voting the worst Republican ever into presidency is still better than letting any Democrat win

Thus why I say he's getting reelected in 2020
Don't believe me? Just watch :ufdup:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Trump threw his lawyer under the bus. Not someone you want to let change sides alive.

Yikes. They got this guy on fraud too. Can't wait till they start following the money overseas. Trump's criminal empire falling right before our eyes. It's like watching Rome burn. Beautiful.