BREAKING: FBI Raids Offices of Trump Long Time Lawyer Michael Cohen

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:dahell:

Trump did this to himself. That dumbass got talked into giving Syria to the Russians by Putin, then when Assad started to flex knowing what a chump Trump is, Trump is trying to walk back all his pullout talk.

We're not in Syria because of the CIA, we're there becuase the last vestiges of ISIS are there.

Shaking my muthaphukin' head

Read:

pnac.jpg

Syria has been part of the mid-east destabilization program since before the towers went down. The Intelligence Community runs our foreign policy, not the President.

Last president who tried to undercut the Military Industrial-Complex/CIA was JFK and his skull ended up being converted to a drop top - like the one he was riding in.

Oh, and I hate Trump with a passion.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Shaking my muthaphukin' head

Read:

pnac.jpg

Syria has been part of the mid-east destabilization program since before the towers went down. The Intelligence Community runs our foreign policy, not the President.

Last president who tried to undercut the Military Industrial-Complex/CIA was JFK and his skull ended up being converted to a drop top - like the one he was riding in.

Oh, and I hate Trump with a passion.

I know what PNAC WAS, Trump doesn't have a bunch of PNAC guys in his crew like Bush did and Obama sure as hell didn't. We're just following ISIS to where they ran off to when they left Iraq.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I know what PNAC WAS, Trump doesn't have a bunch of PNAC guys in his crew like Bush did and Obama sure as hell didn't. We're just following ISIS to where they ran off to when they left Iraq.

Trump just hired John Bolton as his National Security Advisor, one of the founders of PNAC!!!!!

And just because a Presidential administration doesn't have a person from PNAC on it, does NOT mean that the agenda set forth in PNAC isn't being carried out.

And we've been arming ISIS in Syria the last few years, so I don't know what the phuk you're talking about. A few elected officials have even admitted it.