BREAKING: FBI Raids Offices of Trump Long Time Lawyer Michael Cohen

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You gon be saying the same shyt when they dragging his ass out in hand cuffs:russ:

Just a matter of time before I saw someone downplaying this shyt in the locker room
I'll believe it when i see it but i feel all this shyt is wishful thinking especially from the fukkas who didnt vote and all the sudden are hoping the FBI will bail them out of their november 2016 gaffe

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What's interesting is that just last week Trump was giving a speech and just threw the script in the air on some "phuk it, I'm gonna freestyle this"

And he started puffing his chest out talking about "we pulling out from Syria!"

A few days later Syria is accussed of using chemical weapons on people, Trump's apartment building is on fire, and his lawyer's offices getting raided.

Don't get it twisted folks, when Trump is shouting "fake news" what he's really doing is getting at the Central Intelligence Agency (who every major American news organization is embedded with).

Now they got him by the balls and are squeezing.

Watching Trump squirm yesterday was sweet, he wasn't calling anyone of the DOJ nicknames, he wasn't being tough, he wasn't even using his hands to speak, he had them tucked in.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Can somebody explain to me exactly what's going on with this FBI probe? What are they looking for?

Anything criminal..which means Trump is toast.
They dont even care much for collusion anymore.

When Clinton was in shyt over Monica, Ken Starr wasnt initially looking for a sexscapade in the oval office. They were investigating the Arkansas White water real estate deal when they uncovered slick Willy's shenanigans..

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Man Trump is not going anywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if he wins in 2020 by a landslide. :scust:
THe clones in here laughed when i said he might win the 2016 election.
I can upp the thread so you all can laugh too. Mofos on some "no way. he's not part of the power/illuminati/blah blah blah cirles"
I always tell people after what hapenned in 2004. Nothing surprises me when it comes to the typical american voter :scust:
I even have one of my friends (who's black, BTW) who's a hardcore Trump supporter. Even the day after the Trump Charlottesville meltdown homie was going hard on Facebook defending Trump.
What more can i say :yeshrug:

Last edited:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I feel like all this is gonna lead nowhere. All his supporters will reelect him back in anyway

I disagree, folks out here looking for instant gratification on this ain’t gonna get it. The Feds take years to do stuff. If they taking years to lay on your local breh who scamming and finessing, what makes you think they not doing the same for this? They not local 12, they not putting papers on you until they damn sure they about to get you.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I feel like all this is gonna lead nowhere. All his supporters will reelect him back in anyway

That's my worry too. Even if Trump is found guilty, the GOP controlled house won't impeach him. America's only hope is if the democrats regain control of the house in the midterms. Paul Ryan and mcconnell need to be ousted

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Only a matter of time :blessed: Republicans would rather blow up the entire political system than give up Trump for treason...entire situation is fukked :snoop:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I disagree, folks out here looking for instant gratification on this ain’t gonna get it. The Feds take years to do stuff. If they taking years to lay on your local breh who scamming and finessing, what makes you think they not doing the same for this? They not local 12, they not putting papers on you until they damn sure they about to get you.
Yeah but at the same time you have republican congressmen and senators already pushing to shyt down the investigation because "the investigation is impeding a sitting president from effectively performing his duties" as one Rep said.
  • Like it or not Trum CAN fire Mueller. Only thing he'd have to deal with is the political backlash of it LOOKING bad
  • Like it or not Sessions CAN shut down the investigation. Only thing he'd have to deal with is the political backlash of it LOOKING bad
Again, I'm not putting my hopes on this thing coming to fruition. Mofos didnt vote and are now hoping Mueller will bails them out of their fukk up. It's not likely to happen