BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
If you don't gtfoh with this shyt! People don't know vince mcmahon? Lmfao!!!!
My 70 year old parent has no clue who that is. Wrestling is still a very niche market. Older folks not into wrestling don't know who that is. People not into wrestling may have heard the name but still not know who they are.

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

The indictments floating around came with more receipts than anyone would reasonably keep.

breh screenshotted the Uber trips he ordered for all the hoes.

Got a tape of Cuba Gooding Jr trying to fondle him.

Got screenshots of Stevie J

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
And what happened to that case? All that show and nothing came from it. Jake paul walking around like nothing happened. All yall talking about the feds dont clout chase and dont come for people without evidence and a case already built are wrong.

So, they raided him, yet he still hasn't been charged. Sounds familiar, cause last I heard, Puff still walking around like nothing happened.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
if you wanna side with scum bags who beat and abuse women,do you breh, that aint me
You’re so caught up in this that you have a problem with accepting that the accused have the right to defend themselves and to fight allegations. It’s not about “siding”. What about that don’t you understand?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
And what happened to that case? All that show and nothing came from it. Jake paul walking around like nothing happened. All yall talking about the feds dont clout chase and dont come for people without evidence and a case already built are wrong.

Dude.. fuhk you talking about? You said nobody uses that much manpower for computers and phones. I showed you otherwise. Fuhk Jake Paul situation...has nothing to do with what I answered.

Fuhk Im talking to you for