BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

I said this awhile back. Him being a narcissist of the highest order is terrible for his outlook. The world hates him now. He is a pariah and his brand is permanently destroyed. The love and admiration he needs will never be there. He will become reclusive and shrivel up or he will ultimately commit dat. He’s been at the highest height so long that the lowest low will be unbearable.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Stunts for the camera but why didn’t he call the police? Clown

This is how i feel about all these nikkas who do these exposing diddy interviews. Everyone got stories of the nikka being a monster and what they seen yet nobody reported shyt to the authorities

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Game tried hiding his money with Wack. Master P tried putting everything in Romeo name to avoid his wife taking half during divorce... if you hire a P.I., that shyt dong work

Jayz should sue anyone trying to tie his name to puff for slander.. Straight up… These Twitter faggits just indiscriminately naming Jayz like he got shyt to do with Puff

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Jayz should sue anyone trying to tie his name to puff for slander.. Straight up… These Twitter faggits just indiscriminately naming Jayz like he got shyt to do with Puff

I'm wondering why Trump supporters are all over this, i'm guessing they mad that he gotta pay up that big money to get out of his case.