Breaking: CDC says fully vaccinated Americans can go without masks outdoors except in crowded areas

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
So we're supposed to wait till 100% of people get vaccinated before everyone can stop wearing masks?:mjlol:
If people want the vaccine they'll get it and if they don't, they won't and nobody is going to be able to tell them otherwise. Me? I've worn a mask out wherever I go, but I'm not wearing one for the rest of my life. fukk that shyt. :unimpressed:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They a little too late with this. I've been going outside without a mask on for over a year now. Only wearing it when I'm in a public place like a grocery store or at a doctors appointment. But soon I will stop wearing masks in public places too.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I really think they’re being pressured into saying this by all the dumb ass crackers in this country, bytching about masks.

I don’t understand why it’s so hard to listen to fukking experts and just have followed their advice this whole time:snoop:
The country was founded on doing whatever you want and "fukk your feelings"

This is simply the logical progression of it...right down to not doing things that are beneficial to you or for your own good

America at its core is the land of "fukk you I won't do what you tell me", it's just that the context switches from decade to decade and from era to era