Breaking: CDC says fully vaccinated Americans can go without masks outdoors except in crowded areas

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thanks to the dumbass decision to open schools in January the uk variant took over here and shot us up to tops in the country. I know numerous people in their 30s and 40s hospitalized RIGHT NOW, it wasn’t like that a year ago. My mask mandate ends when I say it does

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure why they had to publicly announce this. Wearing masks has become normal, which from an overall cleanliness and health perspective is a good thing moving forward.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I'm gonna be real, I haven't got the flu or anything in over a year and we have a mask mandate in my country since March 2019...I'll probably keep on wearing mask at the supermarket, bank and shyt like that even after this is all over.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
How do you prove you been vaccinated ? Do they give you a card ?
You get a flimsy easily misplaced card

I don’t think they have a full database open to the public yet

I'm gonna be real, I haven't got the flu or anything in over a year and we have a mask mandate in my country since March 2019...I'll probably keep on wearing mask at the supermarket, bank and shyt like that even after this is all over.

I feel you on that, I can see why people in East Asia wear them. Not only do you not have to fukk with people and can maintain some anonymity but you also protect yourself from viruses and getting sick

People are nasty as fukk, I can’t even imagine being in a crowd inhaling everyone else’s sinus and shyt. My :mjpls: level is on 1000 since this pandemic