Breaking: CDC says fully vaccinated Americans can go without masks outdoors except in crowded areas

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
You not getting vaccinated means nobody should have had to, which doesn't accomplish anything.

and I'm not one of those people who thinks everything should be shut down, so I don't know where you're getting this from. If you got vaccinated, great. Enjoy a reopened America. If not, either keep getting drilled in the nose or get your shot so you won't have to keep dealing with this long term.

Yes no one should *have* to take it. It's your personal choice. Just because you *chose* to take it doesn't mean I have to. If the vaccine works then you shouldn't have anything to worry about when being around unvaccinated people.

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is bullshyt and all political, they announced this right before Joe Biden 100 days in office ends. They vaccine half of the population and make it seem like we won Covid. Kids haven't even been vaccinated and they represent 25% of the population. This is super short sided. Although this is guidance for outdoors activities people will take this the wrong way.

Last edited:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
nikkas still spending stimulus and/or unemployment money and not paying rent:mjlol:

I asked this girl if she was looking for a job and she looked at me like I was dumb:dead:

This is my brother's girlfriend. I had a job all lined up for her. Office work. No work on the weekends. As long as you have the PTO you can just say fukk it in the morning and call out. Decent benefits. But she wants to ride out her unemployment.