Breaking: CDC says fully vaccinated Americans can go without masks outdoors except in crowded areas

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
So in order for your life to get back to normal, I have to get vaccinated while you do jack shyt? :stopitslime:
Me not getting vaccinated doesn't make your vaccine work better :gucci:.

Fully open the country, if you got your vaccine good for you. For those that choose not to, let them take that risk.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I'm gonna at least wear my mask around cacs. Them hoes dirty.
full

Legalese

Banned
Daps
I had the mutations, my shyt is on high immunity. Vaccine can wait, if ever
:manny:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Me not getting vaccinated doesn't make your vaccine work better :gucci:.

Fully open the country, if you got your vaccine good for you. For those that choose not to, let them take that risk.
You not getting vaccinated means nobody should have had to, which doesn't accomplish anything.

and I'm not one of those people who thinks everything should be shut down, so I don't know where you're getting this from. If you got vaccinated, great. Enjoy a reopened America. If not, either keep getting drilled in the nose or get your shot so you won't have to keep dealing with this long term.

leoc

All Star
Daps
Did any of yall read the article? Isnt it the same shyt theyve been saying?

They’re saying both vaccinated and unvaccinated people can go walking, running or jogging outside without masks

but if youre in a crowded area like a sporting event or concert, everyone should wear a mask