BREAKING: Carson Wentz leaves game with knee injury UPDATE: Adam Shefty Confirms Wentz tears ACL

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
You crawled out of the dirt like a cockroach to try and celebrate an injury after hiding for a month and pretending the Cowboys dont exist.

The Eagles aren't done. Best defence and running game in the NFL with a 1st round bye and home field advantage. We'll see what happens

The Cowboys though? They're done. Lost the division, no playoffs, no hope :umad:
:mjlol:....so now I was hiding for a month??...:russ:...I'm always on here bruh...if that shyt meant so much to you there is this feature @ ....you didnt use it...and we both know why?...:lolbron:...

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
Hate Speech
You're very likely a psychopath so I'm not even going to acknowledge your football opinions. The beef between the teams is one thing, anything goes as long as its about sports. That Irving pic, I dont care. But I read that comment on West Coast Avenger profile that you hope his mother gets raped, like I said you got issues.

a_irvin.jpg

i hope that happens to your mother too!

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
:mjlol:....so now I was hiding for a month??...:russ:...I'm always one here bruh...if that shyt meant so much to you there is this feature @ ....you didnt use it...and we both know why?...:lolbron:...

One minute its "i dont post about football because i have a life", the next its "im always on here" :dead:

You didnt matter enough for me to bother trashing you after that beatdown the Eagles gave the Cowboys.

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
You're very likely a psychopath so I'm not even going to acknowledge your football opinions. The beef between the teams is one thing, anything goes as long as its about sports. That Irving pic, I dont care. But I read that comment on West Coast Avenger profile that you hope his mother gets raped, like I said you got issues.

a_irvin.jpg

i hope that happens to your mother too!

tumblr_m2bl7qc8Ht1r0gwr9o1_400.gif

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
i just realised you a repping a team in a city thats 8% black:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:. stop talking to me cac
This is all this idiot falls back on....:mjlol:....you sound like a fukking broken record player repeating yourself with the same ol bullshyt....you're an emotional fakkit who can't control your emotions...acting like a 13 year old cac bytch who's on the rag....:russ:...

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
One minute its "i dont post about football because i have a life", the next its "im always on here" :dead:

You didnt matter enough for me to bother trashing you after that beatdown the Eagles gave the Cowboys.
I didn't matter enough but yet you were on my dikk claiming I didnt post in a thread for a month???...:dead:....listen to yourself cac....:mjlol:....

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Cowboys fans were hating so hard that they are celebrating an injury to a player from an opposing team because of their success. The fans have reach a low point of trolling and is looking funny in the light amongst Coli brethren in private communications. You can t excuse this behavior and the season isn't over. It goes to show the insecurity of the cowboys fan base.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

1-13.jpg

wentz will be back next year, your man never stepped on a football field again:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Well he already had 3 rings & millions of dollars by then so:yeshrug:
Cowboys fans were hating so hard that they are celebrating an injury to a player from an opposing team because of their success. The fans have reach a low point of trolling and is looking funny in the light amongst Coli brethren in private communications. You can t excuse this behavior and the season isn't over. It goes to show the insecurity of the cowboys fan base.
Your fellow Eagles brethren just made you look stupid with his post:russ:
@West Coast Avenger and @Primetime21 snitched on me. they are both cacs so im not surprised
I think you're the cac here, because i don't know any black person who uses the term fart knocker.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I didn't matter enough but yet you were on my dikk claiming I didnt post in a thread for a month???...:dead:....listen to yourself cac....:mjlol:....
Takes 2 seconds to search up your posts in that thread and get a nice hearty chuckle

You now have twice as many posts celebrating an injury in this thread as you do discussing your favourite football team. Priorities

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
dudes celebrating wentzs injury one minute then crying about @Fart Knocker talking savage the next :mjlol:
That dumb ass emotional cac got extra with it and a mod caught him...no one snitched on his weirdo ass...:dead:...thats what happens when you go overboard and thats all we need to know that we got you in your feelings...:lolbron:....