BREAKING: Carson Wentz leaves game with knee injury UPDATE: Adam Shefty Confirms Wentz tears ACL

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
And I'm still talking shyt cac...and you mad as fukk your eagles are done....:laff::laff::laff:...who dissappeared??...we got our asses kicked and that was it...here let me remind you your season is done...

:umad:....
Seasons not done. Still have an elite pass rush, Jay Ajayi, Blount, Alston Jeffrey, Torrey Smith and Zach Ertz.

Foles ain't a scrub. We gonna get a first round bye and home field advantage.

The only QB in the NFC I'm afraid of in Philly in January is Aaron Rodgers.

Meanwhile enjoy sitting on the couch watching us fakkit :mjlol:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Seasons not done. Still have an elite pass rush, Jay Ajayi, Blount, Alston Jeffrey, Torrey Smith and Zach Ertz.

Foles ain't a scrub. We gonna get a first round bye and home field advantage.

The only QB in the NFC I'm afraid of in Philly in January is Aaron Rodgers.

Meanwhile enjoy sitting on the couch watching us fakkit :mjlol:
giphy.webp
....keep telling your self that and click your heels....:laff::laff::laff:....

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
And I'm still talking shyt cac...and you mad as fukk your eagles are done....:laff::laff::laff:...who dissappeared??...we got our asses kicked and that was it...here let me remind you your season is done...

:umad:....
You crawled out of the dirt like a cockroach to try and celebrate an injury after hiding for a month and pretending the Cowboys dont exist.

The Eagles aren't done. Best defence and running game in the NFL with a 1st round bye and home field advantage. We'll see what happens

The Cowboys though? They're done. Lost the division, no playoffs, no hope :umad:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
You crawled out of the dirt like a cockroach to try and celebrate an injury after hiding for a month and pretending the Cowboys dont exist.

The Eagles aren't done. Best defence and running game in the NFL with a 1st round bye and home field advantage. We'll see what happens

The Cowboys though? They're done. Lost the division, no playoffs, no hope :umad:
When will we know the c00nboys season is officially over? @oakland?

Might have to think of playing Crabtree in fantasy, you know he gonna eat against that secondary

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
nikkas acting like Nick Foles is a scrub :dahell: he's one of the best backup QBs in the league as long as Peterson doesn't try think Foles is Wentz and adjusts accordingly we will be fine. It also allows us to give Jay Ajayi more carries which I've wanted to see.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

1-13.jpg

wentz will be back next year, your man never stepped on a football field again:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You're very likely a psychopath so I'm not even going to acknowledge your football opinions. The beef between the teams is one thing, anything goes as long as its about sports. That Irving pic, I dont care. But I read that comment on West Coast Avenger profile that you hope his mother gets raped, like I said you got issues.