BREAKING: Carson Wentz leaves game with knee injury UPDATE: Adam Shefty Confirms Wentz tears ACL

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You motherfukkas live to beat the Cowboys, Giants, & the Pats because y'all know you'll never win a SB:russ:

you guys cared way more about our first showdown this season than we did. we knew you were hot trash and not equal competition (unlike seahawks & rams). its the same for week 17, we can care less just another easy W for us even with saint nick:manny:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
fukk does this have to do with Romo? :camby:
Well fakkit the reason i bring up Romo is because people celebrated his injury which was disgusting, and yet y'all expect Cowboys fans to show sympathy to another fanbase. We're not attacking Wentz in all of this, we're attacking the disgusting fans who laughed at Cowboys fans when Romo got hurt.
you guys cared way more about our first showdown this season than we did. we knew you were hot trash and not equal competition (unlike seahawks & rams). its the same for week 17, we can care less just another easy W for us even with saint nick:manny:
What about every other season? Did you forget that y'all made a movie about hating Dallas?

:russ::russ::russ:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Pointing out that you knew your season was done over a month ago makes me a weirdo? :dead:

"Our season isnt over ". Your season is hoping we lose and cheering for injuries . Thats all you have :mjlol:
Cac...you just told me I haven't posted in a thread in a month....what kind of weirdo ass shyt is that???...you really on my dikk that much?...:hhh:....I didn't post in the Giants Vs Cowboys thread either because I have a life...and your season is done...:russ:....wishful thinking ain't gonna help you out ...

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Cac...you just told me I haven't posted in a thread in a month....what kind of weirdo ass shyt is that???...you really on my dikk that much?...:hhh:....I didn't post in the Giants Vs Cowboys thread either because I have a life...and your season is done...:russ:....wishful thinking ain't gonna help you out ...
You were talking loads of shyt before the Eagles - Cowboys game and then dissapeared immediately after.

Did you have no life up until that point?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
You were talking loads of shyt before the Eagles - Cowboys game and then dissapeared immediately after.

Did you have no life up until that point?
And I'm still talking shyt cac...and you mad as fukk your eagles are done....:laff::laff::laff:...who dissappeared??...we got our asses kicked and that was it...here let me remind you your season is done...

You don’t have to be in Philadelphia long to understand how much the city loves Carson Wentz.
Step off the plane and you’ll see Wentz jerseys on sale in the airport. Your Uber driver can’t wait to bring up Wentz and the Philadelphia Eagles’ great season. Wentz is only in his second season, but Philadelphia is all-in on Wentzmania. His presence is felt everywhere in the city. Wentz and the Eagles were having a special season, and Eagles fans allowed themselves to dream that this was the season they would finally get their Super Bowl. It was a huge, wonderful story for the league as a whole.

Unfortunately, the NFL’s cursed 2017 season had to step in and ruin everything.

Wentz is probably done for the year with an ACL injury. Multiple reports said the Eagles fear he tore his ACL, and he’ll have an MRI on Monday to confirm
:umad:....