BREAKING: California Democrats purposely kill Reparations bills SB1331 and SB1403

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
This sounds like a republican psy-op to make Kamala look bad. I'll wait for smart brehs to say what really happened.

Trump had 4 years to give out reparations and did nothing

lifetime blocked.

newsflash. black america is more important to the success and survival of america than any president or candidate.

also this issue was supposedly being handled under the california state not the federal government

gavin newsome was purposely giving black americans false hope of finally receiving resources because "he's not like those dirty evil republicans" thats a major newsworthy part of this story

democrats purposely hyped us up to support them using california reparations push saying "see this is why you need to support us because republicans will never push for reparations like we're doing"

now look what they did. please you other shills that are not blocked please come in here with bad faith talking points so i can block you.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This sounds like a republican psy-op to make Kamala look bad. I'll wait for smart brehs to say what really happened.

Trump had 4 years to give out reparations and did nothing

The bills was MADE by a black man alone.... the republicans bought it to the floor to show folks the DNC was sabotaging shyt!!! :stopitslime:

Stop it nikka... the DNC has failed black folks and you cant spin it no more...

EDIT to add: California is a DNC SUPERMAJORITY!!!!! enough with the lies...

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Since I know you’re not trolling I will say this.

Republicans wanted the people in charge of the money to be a group that they decided on. Democrats wanted the Black Caucus to be involved and they declined. They did not want a study done to make sure the money was going to the people that should get it aka scamming black people. The Democrats let the bill die because it made no sense. Then Republicans picked it up to create headlines for the elections and create black voter apathy.

The Black Caucus did not even know they were gonna put the bill on the floor. It’s way more than that, that was added to make the bill look like a scam.

You think Republicans would be pushing for black reparatuomns in an election year ? Come on

Can you post some sources?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Geordi

All Star
Daps
lifetime blocked.

newsflash. black america is more important to the success and survival of america than any president or candidate.

also this issue was supposedly being handled under the california state not the federal government

gavin newsome was purposely giving black americans false hope of finally receiving resources because "he's not like those dirty evil republicans" thats a major newsworthy part of this story

democrats purposely hyped us up to support them using california reparations push saying "see this is why you need to support us because republicans will never push for reparations like we're doing"

now look what they did. please you other shills that are not blocked please come in here with bad faith talking points so i can block you.
California has been a blue state since the 90s why would they need to trick more black people into voting for the democrats. Its already a lock. They never even had slavery in that state, the southern states should be putting these bills out but they are red so they definitely wont

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

THESE AMENDMENTS ARE FROM MAY
AND I DONT SEE ANY SIGNIFICANT CHANGES....

UNLESS THERES SOME MORE
RECENT AMENDMENTS THAT HAVEN'T
BEEN POSTED YET.

:devil:
:evil:

Did you read the amendments ?

The amendments made the bill about people that lost land via eminent domain.

The black caucus did not want that bill to go to the floor. Republicans found loophole to make the bill not about black descendants of slavery fam.

Honestly I knew that because a Mexican was talking about it at work about how they’re already getting cards from lawyers about the bill.

The black Democrats voted no because they want that to be separate from the reparations bill. However Newsom already appropriate money for the agency to study reparations eligibility and the appropriation of funds so this is not the end of it. The CLBC is already actively working on a bill and they plan to make it specifically for black people descendant of American slaves.

Do you think Republicans and Mexicans would overwhelmingly vote for a bill that give money to black Americans, fam ?