BREAKING: California Democrats purposely kill Reparations bills SB1331 and SB1403

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I'm going to assume some info is missing, but this doesn't surprise me either way.

Since I know you’re not trolling I will say this.

Republicans wanted the people in charge of the money to be a group that they decided on. Democrats wanted the Black Caucus to be involved and they declined. They did not want a study done to make sure the money was going to the people that should get it aka scamming black people. The Democrats let the bill die because it made no sense. Then Republicans picked it up to create headlines for the elections and create black voter apathy.

The Black Caucus did not even know they were gonna put the bill on the floor. It’s way more than that, that was added to make the bill look like a scam.

You think Republicans would be pushing for black reparatuomns in an election year ? Come on

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Republicans tried to use this as a "look the democrats wont give reperations" when they wont either? Anyone that doesnt think this was a finesse from the jump?

No they poisoned the bill on purpose so that if Democrats voted yes then their constituents would be angry when they don’t get any money.

They knew what they were doing. Watch how Fox News is now saying black people didn’t get reparations like Fox is gonna advocate for it ? Lmao

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Republicans tried to use this as a "look the democrats wont give reperations" when they wont either? Anyone that doesnt think this was a finesse from the jump?

In California the democrats have a super majority. They don’t need republicans:francis:

Republicans can be pro or against reparations. It don’t matter there.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Since I know you’re not trolling I will say this.

Republicans wanted the people in charge of the money to be a group that they decided on. Democrats wanted the Black Caucus to be involved and they declined. They did not want a study done to make sure the money was going to the people that should get it aka scamming black people. The Democrats let the bill die because it made no sense. Then Republicans picked it up to create headlines for the elections and create black voter apathy.

The Black Caucus did not even know they were gonna put the bill on the floor. It’s way more than that, that was added to make the bill look like a scam.

You think Republicans would be pushing for black reparatuomns in an election year ? Come on
Not surprising that they left out a bunch of details lol.