*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The man can barely put a coherent sentence together. Its the right decision.

I don’t care if that man was drooling. These cacs are not going to vote in Kamala. Cacs have showed their ass too many times for me. They’re going to fukk us in November. I have very little faith they vote her in.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Forreal, like imagine a 80-year-old man behind an 18 wheeler in the midst of a traffic jam, and he has to make a delivery on a New York Minute. Suddenly, he has dementia and turns the traffic up on some Twisted Metal type of shyt. This is what the Biden 2nd term would have been, and his election run was going.

I know heads are threatened and scared of a potential Trump presidency, but trust the marsupial...It's going to be a stalemate because both parties deserve the shyt.

The republicans for being a bunch of demonic, evil Trump dikk riders with no mind of their own, and the democrats for being a bunch of spineless pussies that failed the American people when we need them the most.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
He had to...he was too old. Honestly same thing could happen to trump two years in and we end up with someone worse like vance
It's already happening to Trump just not that advanced. Plus he lies like a hot knife through butter so its not too apparent. But every speech he talks so much BS and waffles on.

Plus Republicans don't care they'll still vote him in.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yeah it's not taking the risk of running Biden. I'd much rather take a risk in running someone newer and younger who can do better at communicating how fukked up Trump is. It's hard for me to believe that anybody that badly wanted Biden would risk Trump winning to vote for Trump. I think having a younger candidate can win over a lot of the younger swing voters who felt both candidates are far too old. The new candidate won't have the Israel/Palenstine stink on them as much. I think this is easily the right move.